Have any rumors in this forum ever come true?

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Re: Have any rumors in this forum ever come true?

Post by Hiryosuke »

Wish I had sega stocks lol that way I could be part of the miniscule percentage of investors pushing for a console becuz I'm sure there is a small percentage that does lol...hey there's an idea...see just how many ppl u know who want sega to make a new console to buy stocks in the company...if they get enough to be majority shareholder they can all put ridiculous pressure on segasammy to make a console and actually have some stinging power lol

Comrade Snarky
Vagabond

Post by Comrade Snarky »

everynewday84 wrote:
Comrade Snarky wrote:
everynewday84 wrote: Citations please? The thing is, I watch multiple sega stocks daily. Most of them are higher now than they were just two years ago...
Pretty much any financials since Sega merged with Sammy show this. Stocks have nothing to do with how the individual aspects of a company perform. Stocks are speculation in a secondary market. If a company is profitable overall, why wouldn't the stock prices go up? Who cares if the pachinko division of a video game company makes the most money? If it makes money, it makes money. If it makes money, it pays dividends. If it pays dividends, people buy the stocks. People buy the stocks, prices go up.
Nice citation :lol: Eitherway, I don't really care, I just know that my sega stocks are doing very well.
Eh, too lazy to dig up an annual report.

Logic
core

Post by Logic »

everynewday84 wrote: Citations please? The thing is, I watch multiple sega stocks daily. Most of them are higher now than they were just two years ago...
I dug some up, knock yourself out :]

http://www.segasammy.co.jp/english/ir/l ... nnual.html
Freedoms:
1,2,3,4. The whole can benefit

Comrade Snarky
Vagabond

Post by Comrade Snarky »

Oh wow, literally every single one of those has the pachinko business raking in the most cash. I thought I may have been exaggerating a little when I said every report since the merger shows this.

Logic
core

Post by Logic »

Comrade Snarky wrote:Oh wow, literally every single one of those has the pachinko business raking in the most cash. I thought I may have been exaggerating a little when I said every report since the merger shows this.
Citations were asked for no? Just simply complying :3
Freedoms:
1,2,3,4. The whole can benefit

Comrade Snarky
Vagabond

Post by Comrade Snarky »

Logic wrote:
Comrade Snarky wrote:Oh wow, literally every single one of those has the pachinko business raking in the most cash. I thought I may have been exaggerating a little when I said every report since the merger shows this.
Citations were asked for no? Just simply complying :3
Oh yes, I was just taken aback a little that there wasn't one instance where pachinko wasn't the biggest cash cow.