Guide: Sending E-mail From Browser 2015

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum
Xiden
Developer
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All the DC games!!

Re: Guide: Sending E-mail From Browser 2015

Post by Xiden »

have not tried setting it up again in awhile. I could recieve too last time. when u send dose it at least end up in the cmail server?

Xiden
Developer

Post by Xiden »

wonder if they changed smtp back to smtp.gmail.com googles site claims thats what it is

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond
Dreamcast Games you play Online: pso, 4x4, max pool, planet ring, afo, chu chu.... all of them

Post by itsthinkingstill »

Xiden wrote:have not tried setting it up again in awhile. I could receive too last time. when u send dose it at least end up in the cmail server?
i think it says destination host unreachable or was it email server busy? never changed any settings this past week so i wonder what has changed
"wonder if they changed smtp back to smtp.gmail.com googles site claims thats what it is" yeah that is what i have it at

Xiden
Developer

Post by Xiden »

itsthinkingstill wrote:
Xiden wrote:have not tried setting it up again in awhile. I could receive too last time. when u send dose it at least end up in the cmail server?
i think it says destination host unreachable or was it email server busy? never changed any settings this past week so i wonder what has changed
"wonder if they changed smtp back to smtp.gmail.com googles site claims thats what it is" yeah that is what i have it at
so im assuming smtp.googlemail.com didnt work either?

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond
Dreamcast Games you play Online: pso, 4x4, max pool, planet ring, afo, chu chu.... all of them

just tried, and nope :/ dosent even want to attempt to leave anything

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Im starting to think of the possibility of the server being black listed, will try a few thing before i come to that conclusion

Xiden
Developer

Post by Xiden »

itsthinkingstill wrote:Im starting to think of the possibility of the server being black listed, will try a few thing before i come to that conclusion
have u tried reinstalling cmail? and is your googke account set so outside forces can control it, cant remember the setting

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

All seems to be working good now!

Xiden
Developer

Post by Xiden »

itsthinkingstill wrote:All seems to be working good now!
yay, how did u fix it?

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Uninstalled the Cmail and started fresh, hope this helps people in the future