this is the best thing I've seen all year

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

MrSega

Re: this is the best thing I've seen all year

Post by MrSega »

Imagine if they actually sold a game called "Hell Yeah" that would be something! :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

Qoute from Akedo website blog: "There's no Dreamcast 2, just because there isn't a Dreamcast 2 doesnt mean that thier REALLY isn't one!"Yes, we're talking about the prospects of a DREAMCAST 2!

Wait a minute? Akedo's blog is linked to SEGA of Europe's offical site?! Aha! So there IS more to this than meets the eye! :!: :!:

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

i already mentioned that.
SEGA-TUDE wrote:i dont understand. first he says it was originally then says ther isn't a dreamcast 2 then says (We are discussing potential DREAMCAST 2 in this post) saying thers a possibility then says dreamcast 2 more repeatedly with emphasis and typing it in different ways? is he subliminally hinting a dreamcast 2 or am i putting too much thought into it and getting the information wrong? i just dont get the post.
and said the link is from sega blog on another post. lol am i invisible?
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

SegaNews
fragger
Dreamcast Games you play Online: ALL OF THEM

Post by SegaNews »

This is messin with me a bit too much :|
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

MistaBuck
letterbomb
Dreamcast Games you play Online: VIDEO GAMES WTF ARE THOSE

Post by MistaBuck »

@everyone

haha! I'm aware that It's a joke.
I just thought It was pretty effing funny.

Problem, Sega?

--------------

@Dreamcast2-k12
If this IS Sega's answer to Pokemon, I'll be ecstatic.
I'm a giant Pokedork. I know all the current 649 Pokemon BY NAME, and Natural Harmonia Gropius

I've had the idea of a Sega Pokemon competitor since forever, and if this really IS what it might be, a monster catching/training/fighting game with the "Sega attitude", Then It'll be a dream come true ♥

Also technically speaking, Pokemon hasn't used "gotta catch 'em all" since 2003 with the release of Ruby and Sapphire :P

AND! A bit of trivia... I've been following Ken Sugimori (main Pokemon designer) on twitter for a bit now. He is a HUGE Sega dork. (look at his username)
Natural Harmonia Gropius

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

i stopped watching pokemon long ago. i look at the series now and they destroyed the s*** out the show. i dont care what the title says todays series just isn't pokemon.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post by stu »

MistaBuck wrote:So, Sega partnered up with this company called "Arkedo" to develop a game called "Project Hell Yeah".

The funny part?

this:
Yup, SEGA signed us. Lucky them! Such a great day for SEGA! YAY SEGA!!!

Project Hell Yeah! was originally planned for the Dreamcast 2. Or maybe we are filthy liars, making things up, and just looking for attention by stealing someone's else thunder, forging fake information just for the kicks of it. Yeah OK, we lied: there is no DREAMCAST2 planned. No Dreamcast2 at all. Never was. (We are discussing potential DREAMCAST 2 in this post). There, we believe that we have written DrEaMcAsT2 in every possible way, for our little crawling friends. And yet, still no Dr3amc4st II in sight: seems incantation does not work, either. It's a lost cause. So celebrate about our game instead, ok?

Joke aside, what a day… (Well, joke AND space-continuum aside, because SEGA signed us ages ago.)
what is this i dont even

Looks to me like the developer was poking a little fun at the people who believe "Dreamcast 2" is coming out soon, even though Sega hasn't released a console in over 10 years, while promoting their new game project for Sega. As for the eventual platform that the game will run on, I figure it will be either an XBLA title or maybe for the 3DS. Overall a pretty humorous way of promoting their game. :lol:

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

You know, I'm starting to believe that "Hell Yeah" may be less like Pokemon and more like SEGA's anwser to "Angry Birds".

MistaBuck
letterbomb
Dreamcast Games you play Online: VIDEO GAMES WTF ARE THOSE

Post by MistaBuck »

SEGA-TUDE wrote:i stopped watching pokemon long ago. i look at the series now and they destroyed the s*** out the show. i dont care what the title says todays series just isn't pokemon.
the anime was always shit
the games are where its at yo
Natural Harmonia Gropius

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

MistaBuck wrote:
SEGA-TUDE wrote:i stopped watching pokemon long ago. i look at the series now and they destroyed the s*** out the show. i dont care what the title says todays series just isn't pokemon.
the anime was always shit
the games are where its at yo
the games? all they do is copy the same game and give it a different title. new pokemon series is shit as much as the new game series is shit. same with the noob fanbase that likes the lame shit.

the original pokemon show series and game series was always awesome till they killed it.