What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
K0rN b4LL
fire

Re: What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

Post#951 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:36 pm

mstar wrote:Are there any other lightgun shooters than HotD2, Confidential Mission and Virtua Cop 2? If not, i got em all :D

I think there is also a Jurassic Park game.

akumajobelmont
undertow

Post#952 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:44 am

mstar wrote:Got a Virtua Cop 2 NTSC-J, with spine, reg-card etc...

Are there any other lightgun shooters than HotD2, Confidential Mission and Virtua Cop 2? If not, i got em all :D

Well, there's Death Crimson OX, which is one I personally haven't played yet, but it looks really nice - I'd love to add it to my collection one day. There's also Silent Scope, but it's biggest downfall is that it doesn't actually support any light gun. Luckily the Mouse support is pretty great, so it's definitely worth a shot if you can tolerate playing it that way :)

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Post#953 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:00 pm

mstar wrote:Got a Virtua Cop 2 NTSC-J, with spine, reg-card etc...

Are there any other lightgun shooters than HotD2, Confidential Mission and Virtua Cop 2? If not, i got em all :D
Death Crimson ox and Demolition racer has a light gun mini game. Also there is a a Light Gun pack for nester dc that contains the NES light gun games. You can also use the light gun as a mouse pointer for XDP web browser.

mstar
Doom

Post#954 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:11 am

Thanks for the infos, gotta be on the lookout then since i don't have either of the two mentioned (dat moment, when you have to look into a spreadsheet to see if you have a game or not...).

Funny idea to use the lightgun in the browser, gotta try that :D

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#955 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Death Crimson OX I know is lightgun compatible. Not sure about Death Crimson 2 (which was Japanese only)

TacT
Uber

Post#956 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:21 am

Scored this awesome crazy taxi model! , missing a couple characters but still an awesome trophy to my high score =)

WP_20170223_19_49_29_Pro_LI.jpg

it's still thinking.

krssn
Metallic

Post#957 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:20 am

I remember that one. Very cool find... ^^

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#958 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:47 am

Just ordered a VGA cable, and HDMI upscaler on amazon

Soulcast
lithium

Post#959 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:53 pm

TacT wrote:Scored this awesome crazy taxi model! , missing a couple characters but still an awesome trophy to my high score =)

WP_20170223_19_49_29_Pro_LI.jpg

That is so awesome!

metoo3
shadow

Post#960 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:00 am

I just ordered a brand new copy of Sturmwind (re-release) for very cheap. And a somewhat reasonable priced version of Zero Gunner 2. March is starting nicely...