is nintendo the next sega?

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

SegaNews
fragger
Dreamcast Games you play Online: ALL OF THEM

Re: is nintendo the next sega?

Post by SegaNews »

Nintendo will not fail strictly on the reason that they have extremely blind fan boys! Their fans can be so extreme! And just with these fans alone they will succeed!
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

SegaNews wrote:Nintendo will not fail strictly on the reason that they have extremely blind fan boys! Their fans can be so extreme! And just with these fans alone they will succeed!
I don't think that's going to happen. Nintendo had a large base of fans when Wii launched 5 years ago. Alot of those fans have become increasingly disinfranchised with Nintendo. Of course there's always the base of hardcore fanboys, which is way smaller than it was in 2006.

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post by Hiryosuke »

Idk....nintendo fans r like apple fans...they champion their company as leading innovation when in all reality they jus ride someone else's coattails to glory...but they're marketing and hype keep the fanbous brainwashed... @_@

MikeStutzzzz
Outrun
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I Love Playing all dreamcast games.
But im pretty boss at:
MvC2, Etc

Post by MikeStutzzzz »

hey i like the 3ds the games they have for it are pretty cool and the 3d is pretty tight never had more phun play zelda
Meh Stuff http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=18650#p18650
Before you download meh mirrors read this
http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2353&p=22482#p22482

RiilihShimo
stalker

Post by RiilihShimo »

$450 is way to high. If there is not any good title games at launch it will flop like the 3DS.

I personally will not be getting a Wii U unless I REALLY want a game for it, which I doubt happening! BUT I do have hope. This may be UNRELATED but in ITALY Nintendo released a SAILOR MOON GAME FOR DS!
Its possible a Sailor Moon game COULD be coming out for Wii U. Sailor Moon has been relaunched in Italy and a few other countries, Here in the USA the MANGA is being released for the first time in English, as well as T shirts selling FAST at hot topic. Both sailor moon shirts sold out within less then a week! The only 2 left is an Artimis and Luna shirt as well as Tuxedo Mask.

Since SAILOR MOON is doing well in the USA and its outside countries its more then possible a USA Wii U launch title could be possible... or even for Wii or the DS.

If there is a Sailor Moon Wii/DS/Wii U/3DS game I can guarantee you, Nintendo will do well based on Sailor Moon fans alone! ^_^
Remember 9/9/99 forever. Keep dreaming.
08/16/11[<3]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-brin ... 6857503202