What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Re: What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

Post#1011 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:02 am

I've done my good Dreamcast Deeds for the month. Found a Dreamcast System with cables, 2 Controllers and a VMU for $30 yesterday. It's in pristine shape also. Looks like it was barely used.

And last weekend I traveled to a Tournament outta state to compete in 3rd Strike, Vampire Savior and Alpha 2. Anywho, next to the venue was a game store. Nothint to find really atca good deal, but I did snag a Disc Only copy of Star Gladiator 2 for $14. I bought it outta pity really. Disc is in pretty rough shape and felt it needed a good home. Luckily it works just fine.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#1012 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:05 am

I bought from action who ended up at 83 euros.
Attachments
IMG_1782.JPG

krssn
Metallic

Post#1013 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:27 pm

That's a really good price for that game. Nice one... ^^

Well, I haven't posted anything of significance in this thread in years. But I think I will pretty soon and I'm super super mega excited. It's something I've been looking for for years, not even knowing if it really existed. And now, someone shows me proof it exists, and offer to sell it to me... for peanuts! I feel like a fat kid in a candy store!...

No, not the Half-Life white label. That one doesn't exist... lol

Chances are though you guys will be all like, 'That's it!?'

But me, I'm sooo excited. You have no idea... LMAO

To be continued...

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#1014 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:54 pm

krssn wrote:That's a really good price for that game. Nice one... ^^

Well, I haven't posted anything of significance in this thread in years. But I think I will pretty soon and I'm super super mega excited. It's something I've been looking for for years, not even knowing if it really existed. And now, someone shows me proof it exists, and offer to sell it to me... for peanuts! I feel like a fat kid in a candy store!...

No, not the Half-Life white label. That one doesn't exist... lol

Chances are though you guys will be all like, 'That's it!?'

But me, I'm sooo excited. You have no idea... LMAO

To be continued...

Yes indeed! ^^

Come on tell us!!!!! lol

krssn
Metallic

Post#1015 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:05 pm

DarkSynbios wrote:Come on tell us!!!!! lol

Where's the fun in that... :P

I'll post as soon as I have it, which will be in a few weeks if all goes well... ;)

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#1016 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:26 pm

krssn wrote:
DarkSynbios wrote:Come on tell us!!!!! lol

Where's the fun in that... :P

I'll post as soon as I have it, which will be in a few weeks if all goes well... ;)

Okay man, I wish you good luck :D

Tarnish
Prince of Persia

Post#1017 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:13 pm

DC-wheel.jpg

I'm not really interested in racing wheels, but for 15,5 Euros shipped, I'll take it.

Also, before anyone says "Oh god, clean that thing", this picture is after cleaning it..those are all scuff marks. It's so scuffed and was so dirty it seemed like someone played a round of soccer with it. But it works fine, and for the price, I can't complain.

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#1018 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:56 pm

I found Silver and Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 locally, and I just won an auction for Illbleed without a manual. Kind of a bummer, but it's about $20 cheaper than I could find it complete.

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind

Post#1019 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:31 pm

I got a copy of NBA Showtime, sealed, for a decent price.

I pop in the game and immediately get a nostalgia boost from that rockin NBA on NBC theme.

Then I start the game and proceed to get murdered. The other team got away with goaltending like, 12 or 13 times. Does anyone know why that happened? I almost shot myself out of frustration.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#1020 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:20 pm

The NBA Showtime and NBA Hoopz games play more like NBA Jam than a basketball simulation a la NBA 2K. Which is to say, they don't use many actual basketball rules.