Competition #24 - Power Stone 2 (Ended)

Official Dreamcast Live competition forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Raen
Toy Commander

Re: Dreamcast Live Competition #24 - Power Stone 2

Post#61 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Ah! Never noticed/thought that those artifacts could be also picked up during the stage selection parts. But even so, throwing crates/etc doesn't spawn a great amount of money, only bronze and silver coins if I remember correctly.

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#62 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Raen wrote:Ah! Never noticed/thought that those artifacts could be also picked up during the stage selection parts. But even so, throwing crates/etc doesn't spawn a great amount of money, only bronze and silver coins if I remember correctly.

Yeah for the most part but not always. But if the second survivor of a match (who continues on as your partner) is in power change form, they drop even more (like gold bars sometimes) if you hit them in that state. Remember, I also said I damage my partners during the ACTUAL boss battles as well and this DOES bring in more cash in scenarios where you wouldn't even see money at all (1st Boss Battle).
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

Raen
Toy Commander

Post#63 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:01 pm

I knew that, it was just how you could get money during the stage selection parts that puzzled me :)

Can't wait for the next competition, gives me another excuse to use my DC and to play games that I never played or in such a way that I never thought about ;)

Alec1382
Vagabond

Post#64 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:34 pm

I really was quite lazy with this one. Oh well; I'm glad such a good competition came of it regardless. Well done all, and congratulations CD AGES!

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#65 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:29 am

Oh well; I'm glad such a good competition came of it regardless. Well done all, and congratulations CD AGES!

Agreed, and thank you.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news