Hello,I am law56ker

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

law56ker
rebel

Hello,I am law56ker

Post by law56ker »

I'm new here, but not new to dreamcast, I've been into dreamcast and emulation and homebrew since 2000. I've seen the start of the dc scene, it's growth and conflicts. The dreamcast was/is an amazing machine and it has one of the best emulation/homebrew communties gaming has ever seen. I recognize many of the names here from dcemulation. It's exciting to see that the dreamcast community is still going strong 20 years in. Many years back I did release a two cdr collection of the best community wads/ mods for nxdoom, doom port on dreamcast.

dubcity
Super Sonic

Re: Hello,I am law56ker

Post by dubcity »

Welcome back. I remember seeing your doom collection around before.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

law56ker wrote:I'm new here, but not new to dreamcast, I've been into dreamcast and emulation and homebrew since 2000. I've seen the start of the dc scene, it's growth and conflicts. The dreamcast was/is an amazing machine and it has one of the best emulation/homebrew communties gaming has ever seen. I recognize many of the names here from dcemulation. It's exciting to see that the dreamcast community is still going strong 20 years in. Many years back I did release a two cdr collection of the best community wads/ mods for nxdoom, doom port on dreamcast.
Great to see you here :) :D

kremiso
Rank 9

Post by kremiso »

great to have you in the forum, welcome

yes i have played a lot that double cd doom mods collection, fantastic release expecially considering the time period
today the emulators are helping in build things, back in the day it was more tricky :)