Xenocider/Project Q

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post by Ian Micheal »

hombreimaginario wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:26 am Hello everyone. It's been a while!

I thought it would be nice to find this old thread and finally give it an update. After Xenocider reached the 5th place of The Dreamcast Junkyard's Top 25 Dreamcast indie games, we received a few inquiries about where our game can be acquired... so here's a useful bunch of links for those of you still interested.

:arrow: Xenocider Digital Edition is available from our store and includes an image file of the game (in a variety of formats) that you can burn to a disc, play on GDemu and whatnot.
A Deluxe Digital Edition is also available, featuring the game booklet and complete OST.

:cool: Now, if you'd like to own a copy of a brand new edition with ridiculously cool looking cover art, our friends at VideoGamesNewYork got you covered. Go give their store a look while you're at it!

:!: Collectors interested in finding a copy of our original physical run can still get their hands on it here, and here for the Special Edition, courtesy of DragonBox Shop.

:?: Physical copies of both editions are also available at PixelHeart. Naturally. Standard edition here, Special Edition here (only a few left in stock, apparently).

:geek: So, as we like to remind followers and collectors on our social media profiles from time to time, please don't buy overpriced copies from Ebay resellers, or unauthorised Aliexpress bootlegs. There's simply no need. We offer an easy, legal way to download our game. Support indie devs and legit stores when you can. Xenocider is still on sale, out there.

Thanks everyone! :D
Ever think of open sourcing the engine or some forum of it to be licenced for use as base for other games like paying you per disc sold with tools for it to create games with it seems to be a nice engine ..

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post by dubcity »

I'm a digital purchase customer of this game. If it's possible I'd like to request the same features for this game that I requested for your new game. This is probably an unrealistic request but I thought I would give it a shot. Since these requests do not affect CD purchasers it could cost you nothing but some time and a new download link to email. These are QOL features for digital purchase user.

1. Unique IP.Bin with game name inside.

2. Pvr image on root to display on gdemu.

3. Exit to menu code in game to go back to gdemu menu.

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post by hombreimaginario »

Ian Micheal wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:35 am
Ever think of open sourcing the engine or some forum of it to be licenced for use as base for other games like paying you per disc sold with tools for it to create games with it seems to be a nice engine ..
I don't think there's enough interest or demand for that, but if there was an interesting/realistic proposal, we'd consider it, of course.
dubcity wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:05 pm I'm a digital purchase customer of this game. If it's possible I'd like to request the same features for this game that I requested for your new game. This is probably an unrealistic request but I thought I would give it a shot. Since these requests do not affect CD purchasers it could cost you nothing but some time and a new download link to email. These are QOL features for digital purchase user.

Thanks for your support :)
I don't think it's unrealistic. It's something I would have liked to have done for Xenocider tbh. We'll keep it in mind.
Last edited by hombreimaginario on Fri May 10, 2024 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post by dubcity »

hombreimaginario wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:07 pm
Ian Micheal wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:35 am
I don't think there's enough interest or demand for that, but if there was an interesting/realistic proposal for that, we'd consider it, of course.
dubcity wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:05 pm I'm a digital purchase customer of this game. If it's possible I'd like to request the same features for this game that I requested for your new game. This is probably an unrealistic request but I thought I would give it a shot. Since these requests do not affect CD purchasers it could cost you nothing but some time and a new download link to email. These are QOL features for digital purchase user.

Thanks for your support :)
I don't think it's unrealistic. It's something I would have liked to have done for Xenocider tbh. We'll keep it in mind.
Thank you for considering it.