Ameba

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Re: Ameba

Post#101 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:18 pm

hombreimaginario wrote:We have a little surprise coming up in a couple days courtesy of / in collaboration with The Dreamcast Junkyard! :)

Oh Goodie!! :lol:

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#102 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:22 am

I joined Tom Charnock and the rest of The Dreamcast Junkyard team for the 20th episode of the DreamPod! New details about Xenocider and specially the Saturn version of Ameba emerge!! :D

http://www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk/2 ... de-20.html

Sorry for my crappy english and thanks to the team for inviting me!

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#103 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:02 am

I was wondering if anyone has actually listened to the podcast... xD

Just in case, you can listen to it here:
http://retrosumus.com/2015/12/dreamcast ... xenocider/

And if you speak spanish, we talk Ameba and Xenocider here as well:
http://retrosumus.com/2015/12/entrevist ... rol-games/

:)

What's the big news? Well, as you know, Ameba will be released for the Saturn as well. But the new details are: we are releasing the game in a cardboard box similar to the classic japanese ones which included game+cart. Why? Because we are using a custom cart as well! :D

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#104 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:21 pm

^^^^^^^Thanks for the highlights. I was too lazy to listen to the whole podacast.

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#105 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:42 pm

Ok guys... What kind of rewards would you like us to include in our Kickstarter campaign? :D

Please let us know here:
http://facebook.com/retrosumus/posts/770264299785842
http://twitter.com/RetroSumus/status/676731477514657792

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#106 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Like some posted on Facebook, an artbook and soundtrack seem natural for a limited/collectors edition. Of course you may do those editions anyway. So Kickstarter exclusive? Hm. Special packaging/artwork would be cool. Not just a sticker that says Kickstarter edition, but more "artistic" art, if that makes sense (like the alternate cover art on the reverse side of Wii's Xenoblade Chronicles etc.).

noiseredux
Power Stone

Post#107 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:37 am

Carlos, finally listened to the Dreampod episode. Was really entertaining and interesting stuff. I'm looking forward to Ameba big time.

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#108 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:58 pm

DCGX wrote:Like some posted on Facebook, an artbook and soundtrack seem natural for a limited/collectors edition. Of course you may do those editions anyway.

We may :mrgreen:

DCGX wrote:So Kickstarter exclusive? Hm. Special packaging/artwork would be cool. Not just a sticker that says Kickstarter edition, but more "artistic" art, if that makes sense

We will think about it.

Well, actually I was considering asking some famous (spanish) comic book artist for a cover commission. Like, say, Carlos Pacheco or David Aja, but of course this would depend on how well the campaign goes (meaning, if we can afford it) :)

noiseredux wrote:Carlos, finally listened to the Dreampod episode. Was really entertaining and interesting stuff. I'm looking forward to Ameba big time.

Thank you very much! I'm really glad you liked it!

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#109 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Yes, an exclusive art cover, a figurine or a holographic card depicting an emotionally resonant scene, holograms are cool; the soundtrack on a separate cd and a large high quality poster, the kind worth framing.

And the same for Xenocider.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#110 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:14 pm

hombreimaginario wrote:
DCGX wrote:Like some posted on Facebook, an artbook and soundtrack seem natural for a limited/collectors edition. Of course you may do those editions anyway.

We may :mrgreen:

DCGX wrote:So Kickstarter exclusive? Hm. Special packaging/artwork would be cool. Not just a sticker that says Kickstarter edition, but more "artistic" art, if that makes sense

We will think about it.

Well, actually I was considering asking some famous (spanish) comic book artist for a cover commission. Like, say, Carlos Pacheco or David Aja, but of course this would depend on how well the campaign goes (meaning, if we can afford it) :)

I unfortunately wouldn't know them by name, but sounds good. Yeah that sounds more like a stretch goal though given I'm sure their not low fee. I do like the above mentioned, frameable Kickstarter exclusive poster. It would go great next to my Pier Solar framed goodies :-)

Return to “New Games”