SLaVE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

DCGX
Vagabond

Re: SLaVE

Post#181 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Good to hear things are better now for you personally!

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#182 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:52 am

Any update on footage ?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Corbyn
Developer

Post#183 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:19 pm

I'm sorry, ive had no time. I recently contracted MRSA on my arm and its been bad for me the last few weeks...just getting over it, and if I would have waited another week I would have lost my left arm :-(

Still planning on footage reveal. KOS was updated again and it broke our build again, so we have to go through the motions and get it debugged properly.

BlueCrab
Developer

Post#184 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Corbyn wrote:I'm sorry, ive had no time. I recently contracted MRSA on my arm and its been bad for me the last few weeks...just getting over it, and if I would have waited another week I would have lost my left arm :-(

Still planning on footage reveal. KOS was updated again and it broke our build again, so we have to go through the motions and get it debugged properly.
If something breaks from a KOS update, you should really contact me directly, since I'm the maintainer of KOS itself. ;)

I'm not sure what would've changed recently that would break anyone's builds, so I'd seriously need to know if there's something that has done so.
Last edited by BlueCrab on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Post#185 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:55 pm

You know if Slave'll have an Online mode ?
- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#186 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:30 am

Methinks I will be waiting a Looong... time for slave. Sounds like a torturous developement cycle imo. I can wait a while longer, I guess, but im wondering if it will ever grace the light of day.

Corbyn
Developer

Post#187 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:07 pm

It will don't worry! Things like this take time...sorry we are delaying so much...just want to get things right the first time!!

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#188 » Thu May 25, 2017 3:49 pm

Corbyn wrote:It will don't worry! Things like this take time...sorry we are delaying so much...just want to get things right the first time!!

I'm happy you at least keep us updated!

Corbyn
Developer

Post#189 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:33 pm

https://goo.gl/photos/LKgSQZGMBJMpnd4E8

Not much, but there it is, running on real hardware :-)

Better video coming soon!

BloodBrother
core

Post#190 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:30 am

Thanks so much for posting this! I only recently discovered the Dreamcast was still thriving, and Slave is the first game game I've preordered. Its great to see the gameplay.
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

Return to “New Games”