Alice Dreams Tournament (ex Dynamite Dreams)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

DCGX
Vagabond

Re: Alice Dreams Tournament (ex Dynamite Dreams)

Post#51 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:36 am

patbier - Thank you for answering my question! That definitely peaks my interest in the in-game character (and my name would be my legal name of course). I will be backing this when I get home from work.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#52 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:41 pm

patbier wrote:@-drez01- : Yes, it's awesome !! We're so happy !!

@Wrath of Khan : yes, it will be sold after the Kickstarter campaign. But there is great interest in buying now on Kickstarter: whatever your contribution, we will add your name in the credits of the game; and the cover of the game will be exclusive and special to Kickstarter, so that it will make this version more rare.

@Grey Fox : thanks a lot for your support !!

I see. Maybe I can back it later or else I'll opt to buy it after the campaign. Elysian shadows is on my wishlist too.
If the Saber rider and the star sherieffs campaign fails then I'll back you guys instead.

patbier
Developer

Post#53 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:25 am

@DCGX : Thanks a lot !!

@Wrath of Khan : I understand, it will be as you wish ! I really hope "Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs" campaign will be successful.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#54 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:00 am

patbier wrote:
@Wrath of Khan : I understand, it will be as you wish ! I really hope "Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs" campaign will be successful.

So say we all 8-)
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#55 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:02 am

New stretch goal added for online scoreboard. I loved these in some of our SHUMPs. I still post a score from time to time. Hopefully we can reach that goal.

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#56 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:13 am

Online scoreboards definitely are a cool feature, too bad that we're all spoiled and lazy when it comes to actually entering those scores on the WWW. That being said, I would be really happy seeing online leaderboards.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#57 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:47 am

Couldnt Online support be added to upload high scores. KOS supports both BBA and even dialup at this point doesnt it? I think DCsquares supported the BBA to automatically upload high scores. As this is a Dreamcast exclusive game, the hardcore would use the feature I bet.

-drez01-
Tank Jr.

Post#58 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:33 am

Backed! I'm a sucker for these new projects. My DC is getting a lot of love lately :mrgreen:

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#59 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:42 am

We need more press for this game. If you have social media or game blog connetions please spread the word so we can get our stretch goals. This game is a great example of a serious kickstarter. The game is out there in the hands of people and thr devs have been open about it for a long time.

patbier
Developer

Post#60 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:37 am

Thanks for your kind words ;)