New 3D Racing 4x4 Jam For Sega Dreamcast

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ivan Guber
letterbomb

New 3D Racing 4x4 Jam For Sega Dreamcast

Post#1 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:39 am

New racing game for Dreamcast 4x4 Jam relised in september 2017. This Racing game ported to Dreamcast from Sony PSP.

You can buy 4x4 Jam here
https://www.rushongame.com
http://thebitstationgames.com/upcoming-games/

Last edited by Ivan Guber on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Re: New 3D Racing 4x4 Jam For Sega Dreamcast

Post#2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:19 am

Did your game arrive? I'm going to order mine soon.

mstar
Doom

Post#3 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:08 am

I wish all those games would be available elsewhere, i for one am not going to register and order from that horribad site...

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Post#4 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:37 am

How much is the price?

Ivan Guber
letterbomb

Post#5 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:16 am

The-Amazing-Mr_V wrote:Did your game arrive? I'm going to order mine soon.

No. I have not bought it yet. I'll buy this game later.

Ivan Guber
letterbomb

Post#6 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 am

mstar wrote:I wish all those games would be available elsewhere, i for one am not going to register and order from that horribad site...

As i know, you can buy this game now only https://www.rushongame.com/, on another site this game no sell yet.

Gameplay video 4x4 Jam https://www.assemblergames.com/threads/3d-racing-4x4-jam-for-dreamcast.66741/

Nz17 wrote:How much is the price?

32.90€
Last edited by Ivan Guber on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#7 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:52 am

It's not a question of supporting Dreamcast devs. But also, these are all ports JoshProd publishes (4x4 Jam itself a port of a PSP Mini title, which was a port of a mobile game), and Rush On is associated with JoshProd, so they're only feeding themselves. And Rush On's website is bad. No way around that.

And the fact that other sites don't sell these games is not strictly true. Sure, the PAL version is only available at Rush On, but Play-Asia and Video Games New York has deals to sell the JAP/USA-style packaging of these games (no announcement for 4x4 Jam yet).

Also, Ivan, are you associated with Rush On, JoshProd and/or 4x4 Jam? You've only made three posts on this site, all in this thread.

Ivan Guber
letterbomb

Post#8 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:53 am

DCGX wrote:Also, Ivan, are you associated with Rush On, JoshProd and/or 4x4 Jam? You've only made three posts on this site, all in this thread.

No. I not associeated. I see this game on youtube (tomeleecee channel). And was surprised, why on any of the Dreamcast sites there is no news about this game! I posted news here, on assemblergames and dc-swat.

Why Rush On's website is bad? He is a fraud? Is not it safe to buy on his website?

It's not a question of supporting Dreamcast devs. But also, these are all ports JoshProd publishes (4x4 Jam itself a port of a PSP Mini title, which was a port of a mobile game), and Rush On is associated with JoshProd, so they're only feeding themselves. And Rush On's website is bad. No way around that.

And the fact that other sites don't sell these games is not strictly true. Sure, the PAL version is only available at Rush On, but Play-Asia and Video Games New York has deals to sell the JAP/USA-style packaging of these games (no announcement for 4x4 Jam yet).

If this game selling on other site too, it's will be great!

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#9 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:57 pm

I have bought from rush on games before. All went fine for me. I'll buy there again.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#10 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Ivan GR wrote:
DCGX wrote:Also, Ivan, are you associated with Rush On, JoshProd and/or 4x4 Jam? You've only made three posts on this site, all in this thread.

No. I not associeated. I see this game on youtube (tomeleecee channel). And was surprised, why on any of the Dreamcast sites there is no news about this game! I posted news here, on assemblergames and dc-swat.

Why Rush On's website is bad? He is a fraud? Is not it safe to buy on his website?

If this game selling on other site too, it's will be great!

No fraud. No. Its just a difficult site to navigate and a slow payment system etc. I might get ganryu at some point...