I've made some minor progress porting Alone in the Dark 3, but they made so many engine enhancements (read: bug fixes) between Alone2 that it's in shambles currently. I can't get it to read LISTBODY correctly, so the models don't show up, but I've had minor success with the cameras debugging properly. The only way to get it to read was mirroring the Alone2 data structs and loading the same pak files, so that's probably what happened. There was hardly ANY work done to load it independently...it's a miracle it even runs in the first place. I was scratching my head for hours yesterday trying to figure out the algorithm that was used to load the other two games (seriously, it's a C-ified disassemble), so much that I was punching random numbers in to the StartGame module, but it seems it can read off of Alone 2 combination (why wasn't this done before? hmmm)
I've gotten the Alone II menu sort of working but it reads off of the Alone1 ITD file, but it looks OK I think. Still no listings but at least we have graphics here, I'll upload a shot in a bit.
Also, unfortunately it seems only the English version of Alone 1 will work - the French/etc versions read the wrong music, and are more prone to crashing, and you can't even make it past the introduction sequence. I still have no idea why this is (maybe internal data pointers were changes for the fonts, etc). I've also had trouble rendering the "TATAOU" in the beginning (the Infogrames logo morphs into a 3d Render) but I don't think anyone cares much about that.
I've been toying with the idea of porting this game, along with the model format that was decoded, to an empty Quake engine just so everything is organized and read in-order, but I probably won't ever have time to do that.