does this meen sega does not own sonic any more?

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

stu
Feet of Fury

Re: does this meen sega does not own sonic any more?

Post#11 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:04 pm

RiilihShimo wrote:[I know what you mean ... Ive seen it everywhere o_O

Yeah, I know, it sure does get tiresome..

everynewday84
Nemesis

Post#12 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:15 am

stu wrote:
To be fair, though, he's made a decent comeback of late. Sonic Colors for the Wii was a solid platformer, as was the recently released throwback game, Sonic Generations. But despite these modest gains, it's time for the hedgehog to go on administrative leave. He's been running non-stop for over 20 years now. Give him — and us -- a break, Sega."

Amen.
This is a message to you:
Do what you love; Love what you do.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#13 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:14 am

On a Sonic related note, it looks like the first screenshots for Sonic 4 EP2 are out!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/33 ... e-glimpse/

Looks pretty cool to me so far! :D

:shock: :D COOL! The Sonic 2 Special Stage is back! :D

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post#14 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Cool...so it seems this is like a re release of the orignal sonics...that meaning u get tails in this one...so i guess knuckles shows up in the next ep?

MrSega

Post#15 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Hiryosuke wrote:Cool...so it seems this is like a re release of the orignal sonics...that meaning u get tails in this one...so i guess knuckles shows up in the next ep?

Correct. There's reason to believe the Episode 3 may be released this holiday season. That like BTTF part 2 and 3, SEGA is developing Episode 2 and 3 at the same time.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post#16 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:36 pm

MrSega wrote:Correct. There's reason to believe the Episode 3 may be released this holiday season. That like BTTF part 2 and 3, SEGA is developing Episode 2 and 3 at the same time.

Really? Source?

Considering that EP2 is due out May this year and that Sega have only announced that EP2 will be released, they've not mentioned EP3 at all.

I'd be real interested to see where you are getting that from assuming, as I suspect, you don't actually have a source for that information.

Mephiles550
letterbomb

Post#17 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:18 pm

[spoiler]Image
[img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1338/s4ep27.jpg[img]

This looks fantastic so far. At least Graphics/visuals wise.

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post#18 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:47 am

Graphically and visually yes but gameolay is yet to be seen...I for one liked ep1s engine well enough but it could use some refinement...if it plays as well as sonic 2 then they could very well have a stellar title...

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post#19 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:51 am

I know this is kinda random but does anyone else remember how tails was actually faster than sonic on sonic 2? Lol i remember playin certain levels where u hit all out run speeds and tails would go blazing by sonic and run off screen lol

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post#20 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:51 am

I know this is kinda random but does anyone else remember how tails was actually faster than sonic on sonic 2? Lol i remember playin certain levels where u hit all out run speeds and tails would go blazing by sonic and run off screen lol