More losses expected at Sony Corp.

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

HowlingFear
fire

Re: More losses expected at Sony Corp.

Post by HowlingFear »

Sony and Google vs Sega-Apple team. That would be so epic !
Since that it is the rumors section I could use my imagination, right ?

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

HowlingFear wrote:Sony and Google vs Sega-Apple team. That would be so epic !
Go ahead. Shoot. :D

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

if that were to happen SEGA would have major back up. ( thinks of console design)
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

stu
Feet of Fury

Post by stu »

Hiryosuke wrote:Well sony does do some close work with google...perhaps they can work with google to push out a playstation tv with someone who has the software experience for the web browsing end...a playstation3/4 with google chrome dont soumd too bad...there were rumors of chrome goin to ps3 to give the browser a much needed fix but alas it was just a ru,or...pity...chrome is my browser of choice...ie9 wont even fuccin work on my laptop for some reason...tried reinstallin 3 times to no avail...

I think that would actually make a good combination, especially since they are already linked together with the Playstation Suite for Playstation Certified Android smartphones and tablets, it also seems that the Playstation Vita will also be compatible with the Playstation Suite as well, which ties Sony and Google together.
With the apparent failure of GoogleTV in the SmartTV market maybe Sony and Google will work together and build an Android compatible next gen Playstation powered Smart TV? :D

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post by Hiryosuke »

Yeah but in a sense that might not be smart for any console company...it would leave a lot of ppl unable to afford the setup!!! If ppl cant afford it it wont sell...thats one reason consoles seem more viable...

HowlingFear
fire

Post by HowlingFear »

MrSega wrote:
HowlingFear wrote:Sony and Google vs Sega-Apple team. That would be so epic !
Go ahead. Shoot. :D
Well, the first thing I'd like to see in a 'prospective' Sega console is high quality online service where you would be able to get all the Sega games from Genesis to Dreamcast. Seeing as we consider some sort of alliance with Apple, I would expect the best iOS titles there as well (Angry Birds, Cut The Rope, Gesundeheit, Swords And Sorcery, whatever - that would just hit the spot, wouldn't it ?) For example you could be playing it on KidsPad (which could also be used as a controller - just like Wii-U pad).
How powerful the console could be ?