Sega's Next Arcade Board Will Not Be Shown At JAMMA.

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

stu
Feet of Fury

Re: Sega's Next Arcade Board Will Not Be Shown At JAMMA.

Post by stu »

MrSega wrote:So in other words RayTracer, you just proved that your a bold face liar. Will the board be revealed at JAMMA or will it be a TGS.

See why this pitiful unrealible phony blog keeps getting reported and why nobody here believes this Zachary Morris imposter?

Correction. No one believes Zach Morris, period.

:lol:

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

stu wrote:
MrSega wrote:So in other words RayTracer, you just proved that your a bold face liar. Will the board be revealed at JAMMA or will it be a TGS.

See why this pitiful unrealible phony blog keeps getting reported and why nobody here believes this Zachary Morris imposter?

Correction. No one believes Zach Morris, period.

:lol:
That is NOT Zachary Morris. The real Zachary Morris has an account here ZachMorrisFGN.

Mr. Morris no longer runs a blog. The last incarnation "fgnonline.wordpress.com" April-June 2011 was the last REAL FGN crew.

Anyway, both TheStringerReport and TSSZ News have confirmed that the new arcade board is real and that the board will annouced at TGS whenever VF 5 Final Showdown's release date is unveiled as DLC for 360 and PS3.
Last edited by MrSega on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post by stu »

MrSega wrote:

That is NOT Zachary Morris. The real Zachary Morris has an account here ZachMorrisFGN.

Mr. Morris no longer runs a blog. The last incarnation "fgnonline.wordpress.com" April-June 2011 was the last REAL FGN crew.

It really doesn't matter to me whether they are "the Real Zach Morris" or not.
Zach Morris has ALWAYS posted fake BS, that someone else is impersonating him and his blog really makes no difference to me.

Hence my comment... 8-)