Why is your Dreamcast not online?

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Re: Why is your Dreamcast not online?

Post#11 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:41 am

I mean, if I get motivated enough I might try it. I have an old laptop and an old 2005 desktop I could install windows 98 on possibly. Yeah the line simulator doesn't look too hard really. I mean, I do own a soldering iron, solder and some flux so when it comes down to it I will be building one no problems. I mean even with the Pi method we still will need it.

When I originally owned a DC back in 2000 we never even owned a computer or had internet in my house growing up so I have never experienced using the net on one. I sold my first DC in like 2002-03 can't remember but I didn't even get into forums and the online community until I bought my last DC in 2009, and ever since then I have been pretty active in the communities.

Even browsing the web on it would be something I would definitely do as I own the mouse and keyboard as well just for the novelty of it. That Dreampipe site looks killer though, so glad there is a way to use media online on the system like watch videos and listen to music in addition to browsing.

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Re: Why is your Dreamcast not online?

Post#12 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:57 am

I'm moving in 2 weeks and really should have my DCs packed by now.