DC-Talk Game Servers Status

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Xiden
Developer

Re: DC-Talk Game Servers Status

Post#151 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:29 pm

Retrojaner wrote:Is PSO Vega down?

Yep Vega appears to be down at the moment. You can check status here http://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/app ... ge/servers

brourke228
Game Server Admin

Post#152 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:37 am

Thanks for pointing this out. It looks like a few of the services on the server stopped running. I'm not sure what happened but I just restarted the pso and quake 3 servers. Everything looks to be back up now. If anyone is still having issues let me know.
Regards,
brourke228

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#153 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:04 am

All is good, thank you for taking care of this!
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Impulse
Admin

Post#154 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:18 pm

Attention Quake III server hosts: After a long term power outage the server IP has changed to: 173.69.12.235. If you aren't using our hostname to connect to the master list you'll need to update the IP to connect your server to our master list again. Check here to make sure your server is updating app.php/page/q3master

Also, there is an updated max pool save file: http://dreamcast-talk.com/uploads/vmu/MP020415.VMI
-Impulse

Nz17
St.Jimmy

DC-Talk PSO Server's (Vega's) Status

Post#155 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:52 pm

The Vega Phantasy Star Online server by Dreamcast-Talk has been offline for two weeks or so now. Where'd it go? Why's it offline? Will it return? Thank you.

Radkin
PSOaholic

Re: DC-Talk PSO Server's (Vega's) Status

Post#156 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:09 pm

Nz17 wrote:The Vega Phantasy Star Online server by Dreamcast-Talk has been offline for two weeks or so now. Where'd it go? Why's it offline? Will it return? Thank you.

Hello! Very sorry for this inconvenience & the late announcement. Impulse is dealing with some personal things and is busy with moving right now. He will not have access to a computer for a little while until everything is situated on his end. In the meantime, I will reach out to another DC-Talk member to try to resolve the server issue. Please stand by as we try to work through this. I would imagine the server will be back up in the near future, but I do not have an ETA at this time as I need to reach out to our other contact. I will follow up with more information ASAP.
Thank you.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: DC-Talk PSO Server's (Vega's) Status

Post#157 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:43 am

Radkin wrote:Hello! Very sorry for this inconvenience & the late announcement. Impulse is dealing with some personal things and is busy with moving right now. He will not have access to a computer for a little while until everything is situated on his end. In the meantime, I will reach out to another DC-Talk member to try to resolve the server issue. Please stand by as we try to work through this. I would imagine the server will be back up in the near future, but I do not have an ETA at this time as I need to reach out to our other contact. I will follow up with more information ASAP.
Thank you.

Thanx for the update. I wish Impulse the very best.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#158 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:02 pm

All,

Things are still being worked out to get the server back up and running. Hopefully this is resolved within the next few days. I will keep everyone up to date as much as possible.

@Nz17 Thank you very much for making a public post about this issue. That is the best thing you could have done.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

brourke228
Game Server Admin

Post#159 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:34 am

Hey, so Vega should be back up now as of last night. It went offline before because our certificate with the shipgate expired after several years. So we had to generate and resign a new one which took a little while. Everything should be good now though. Thanks for your patience!
Regards,
brourke228

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#160 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:58 am

brourke228 wrote:Hey, so Vega should be back up now as of last night. It went offline before because our certificate with the shipgate expired after several years. So we had to generate and resign a new one which took a little while. Everything should be good now though. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for the update brourke! Also thank you to BlueCrab for assisting.
If anyone is still having trouble with the server, please let us know in this thread.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube