GM Report

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

legit nyck
lithium
Dreamcast Games you play Online: phantasy star online

GM Report

Post by legit nyck »

this guy is using hack item dup on the server and has been stealing my friends weapons in the game... he enters the room waits for someone to die steals the weapon and leaves the game, I hope that other players can enter this forum and reinforce what I am saying ...here's a conversation I had with him where he admits to using the hack
Screenshot_20221201-120207.png
PSO Info:
Characters: ( legit nyck - lvl evolutiong character Ramar )

legit nyck
lithium

Re: GM Report

Post by legit nyck »

Screenshot_20221201-113945.png
GC number
PSO Info:

Drusilla
Fancy Pants Admin
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Onlin, Quake III arena, POD, Toy racer ....

Post by Drusilla »

Hi, I confirm what legit nyck says, Kabaltis stole a stupid REDMECH from me, but I think now he won't steal me anymore...
PS : Sorry for my english, I google translate.

Xiden
Developer
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All the DC games!!

Post by Xiden »

legit nyck wrote:this guy is using hack item dup on the server and has been stealing my friends weapons in the game... he enters the room waits for someone to die steals the weapon and leaves the game, I hope that other players can enter this forum and reinforce what I am saying ...here's a conversation I had with him where he admits to using the hack
Send a PM To BlueCrab for further assistance on this

legit nyck
lithium

Post by legit nyck »

Xiden wrote:
legit nyck wrote:this guy is using hack item dup on the server and has been stealing my friends weapons in the game... he enters the room waits for someone to die steals the weapon and leaves the game, I hope that other players can enter this forum and reinforce what I am saying ...here's a conversation I had with him where he admits to using the hack
Send a PM To BlueCrab for further assistance on this
i did this a few days ago and nothing has been resolved and i haven't even had a response... it's highly necessary that some global gm stop this guy before the sylverant turns into the next schthack where everybody had everything and nobody had anything, we have to play legit and we cannot remain silent when we see this type of illegal gambling thx for reply
PSO Info:

BlueCrab
Developer

Post by BlueCrab »

I have banned the reported user for violating the server rules.

I'm not always able to respond immediately to reports, but I do try to get to them as soon as I can.

Also, the previous report did not include some information that is really needed for me to actually act -- date/time things happened, what ship, guild card number, proof/admission of guilt/etc.