Dreampi Serial Modem

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Dreampi Serial Modem

Post#11 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:57 pm

"If" you can get rid of the wi-fi dongle and use a wired connection, it might work for you...if you can! If this works, TacT gets the credit.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Strik3r91
photon blast

Re: Dreampi Serial Modem

Post#12 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:34 pm

Connect 1200 is not great lol.
Depends on chip ur modem use it can not to understand some of the ATA commands the script tries to send to the modem. I can see on ur picture ur modem cant understand this part AT+VSM=1,8000.
This makes dial tone play but ur modem cant play it. Yes getting USB dell modem will work 100%
From love, with Russia :)

Scrivani
JonatasScrivani

Re: RE: Re: Dreampi Serial Modem

Post#13 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:44 pm

Strik3r91 wrote:Connect 1200 is not great lol.
Depends on chip ur modem use it can not to understand some of the ATA commands the script tries to send to the modem. I can see on ur picture ur modem cant understand this part AT+VSM=1,8000.
This makes dial tone play but ur modem cant play it. Yes getting USB dell modem will work 100%
I have other usb modems like dell one, working fine, just trying this external modem for fun to be honest

Thank you Striker, I'm going to change the part AT+VSM=1,8000, it is about bit rate unsigned PCM

Also, maybe the external modem cant receive another reset comand after dial tone.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk