[Maybe Solved] DreamPi Connection issue

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

dromdnb
Anarki

[Maybe Solved] DreamPi Connection issue

Post#1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Hello,
I have an issue with my new DreamPi. I can already connecting to the Internet, the Dreamkey Browser works fine for me, but playing Games like PSO are lagging and sometimes i get a disconnect. The Connection to the Game Lobbys is not the Problem, that works fine. Everytime i try to start a Game in PBA or Pool, it kicks me out. Exept Worms World Party works great for me. I tried to join on a Server in Quake3 and that works too, but sometimes it comes with a short message like Internet Corruption. I set a DMZ into my Router for my Dreamcast, but it seems not really working. I dont know whats going on here, everything i tried doesnt work. In the meantime, the loading times in PSO to select a ship are very crappy. Maybe someone can help me out with a good idea to fix this.
it's still thinking...

dromdnb
Anarki

Re: [Maybe Solved] DreamPi Connection issue

Post#2 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:49 pm

Small Update:
I have changed my capacitor in my LVI. Since this, the Connection works better but sometimes it comes back with lags and disconnects. In my opinion it seems like to lose sporadically some voltage in the LVI. I will try to build a new LVI and look what happens.
it's still thinking...

ThatDudeHak
noob

Re: [Maybe Solved] DreamPi Connection issue

Post#3 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:28 pm

I am having the same issue currently. I keep dropping out in PSO and changing ship takes forever. Unplayable for 2 days now. What should I do?
Thanks