Maximum Pool (Video Recorded)

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Favrenation
Outrun

Maximum Pool (Video Recorded)

Post#1 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:08 pm

I got video recording setup on my PC with a capture card and I want to record some online game-play of this game because no one really has any DC footage of this game online at all. I have PC-DC server and I am wiling to play on any Maximum Pool server I want to document this game. I can possibly play on weekdays at night. I live in Central Standard time and with DST I am GMT-5. It is 3:08 as I right this post.
PS2 Online Gaming

Indiket
Developer

Re: Maximum Pool (Video Recorded)

Post#2 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Yeah, I'll like to have some matches on Max. Pool. I could join in at the weekend night. My time is GMT+1, and now is 22:52 on this post.

PD: Last time I connected there was quite a few PC players available. You could do some recording with them also.

Favrenation
Outrun

Post#3 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Just to make sure are you in the UK? If so you are 6 hours ahead of me. When you find players on Maximim Pool what game save did you use. I have mine from OC to connect. Interesting. I could play on the weekend. Does 10pm for you sound good? Thats like 4pm for me. Ill see if I can make it.
PS2 Online Gaming

Indiket
Developer

Post#4 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:03 pm

I'm from Spain, (similar fuse zone hehe). Well, I used the OC save but that was ... 1 year ago? xD Anyway, give it a shot.

10pm is fine for me, and I can play using DC or the PC hehehe.

Impulse
Admin

Post#5 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:03 pm

There is usually PC players on at all times.
-Impulse

Favrenation
Outrun

Post#6 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:11 pm

dont u need a game save for it to connect to the master list? I use OC's so no one is on of course. U r saying there is PC players on DC-talk server?
PS2 Online Gaming

Impulse
Admin

Post#7 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:15 am

Favrenation wrote:dont u need a game save for it to connect to the master list? I use OC's so no one is on of course. U r saying there is PC players on DC-talk server?

Yes and yes.
-Impulse

dave_van_damn
Graffiti Grind

Post#8 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Ok so I tried to connect the other day and while it connected successfully there was no rooms for me to enter and I couldn't create any either - is there something wrong?
aka DavidHK on DC games.