Flexable player willing to play any awake time in Cleveland.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

tripletopper
blackout!

Flexable player willing to play any awake time in Cleveland.

Post#1 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:45 pm

I have 5 games I want to play on Dreamcast, and I'm pretty flexible about playing any of these five games and times to play: one of them is Maximum Pool. I'll play almost any game willingly, and snooker begrudgingly, because I don't understand it enough against anyone at these times: 9AM-11:59PM New York Time M-Sat and 3PM-11:59PM Sundays (-5 in winter is GMT 14:00-05:00 Mon-Sat afternoon to the following day night owl time, GMT 20:00-5:00 Sunday night to Monday night owl time. -4 in summer so it's GMT 13:00 M-Sat - 05:00 Tues-Sun and 19:00 Sun - 4:00 Mon)

The other games I' willing to play, and an explanation that I'm a beginner and don't know if I can connect with a Vonage method, as well as my Xbox ID and an Xbox Club dedicated to finding obscure opponents are at http://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=10148

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Re: Flexable player willing to play any awake time in Cleveland.

Post#2 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:58 pm

pro tip:

check the chat box for pickup games..

most people post in there when they are available and or looking for someone to play with...

when youre available and dont have an.. uh.. appointment.. that would be a good place to look for players..