can play anytime

Moderator: pcwzrd13

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond
Dreamcast Games you play Online: pso, 4x4, max pool, planet ring, afo, chu chu.... all of them

can play anytime

Post by itsthinkingstill »

i can play anytime and was wondering how else wants to play we can arrange a time
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Re: can play anytime

Post by Bob Dobbs »

Ok, I can play, it's 9:40 right now (est). I will monitor this post to see if anyone is ready to play.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs
itsthinkingstill
Vagabond
Dreamcast Games you play Online: pso, 4x4, max pool, planet ring, afo, chu chu.... all of them

Bob Dobbs wrote:Ok, I can play, it's 9:40 right now (est). I will monitor this post to see if anyone is ready to play.

sure thing tell me when
itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Bob Dobbs wrote:Ok, I can play, it's 9:40 right now (est). I will monitor this post to see if anyone is ready to play.

sure using this to convert http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/to/est ... /index.htm and using the atuo patch viewtopic.php?p=69692
itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

and its 8:44 now so its 9:44 your time
itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

and i have to shave (lol) il ppm you when ready
itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

im waiting in the server
itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

have to go to bed ppm me when you want to play again see ya
itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

can play this afternoon and all weekend:)
itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

wana play?