ZhongWen game needs of a graphics artist and level designer

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

VasiliyRS
Uber

ZhongWen game needs of a graphics artist and level designer

Post#1 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Remember or not but there was a puzzle game called ZhongWen in development for ... for Dreamcast of course but we havnt heard any news since we saw first in game video in 2009. But i just (yes, 3 minutes ago) found a news at developer page. I dont want to copy all news so you have to read it by yourself here: http://chn.bplaced.net/index.php?doc=news.html
here is what he has wrote:
Music and sound effects are all made by myself, but at one point or another during game development, most probably towards the end of the programming job, I will be in need of a graphics artist and level designer. This involves creating 2D and pseudo-3D pixel artwork. If you are a graphics artist/level designer and have some references to show me, please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you!

I read that some people want and can help with designing so this is your chance to participate in creating game for Dreamcast and for some other platforms.
Spread the news!

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Re: ZhongWen game needs of a graphics artist and level desig

Post#2 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:46 pm

I'll news that tomorrow. Thanks Vasiliy.
- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

Jenkins
MicroMidget

Re: ZhongWen game needs of a graphics artist and level desig

Post#3 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Tried to contact him twice in the last month but he never reply. I guess he's too busy or not interested anymore...