Shenmue II – Save Games

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Shenmue II – Save Games

Post by mkandersson1082 »

This may or may not be of interest to some people, but I decided to share my Shenmue II save files. During my last play-through in 2012 I saved to multiple slots, each slot representing a different disc, which in a way allows me to free-roam different locations without worrying about the story. If you copy all files from the folder to your VMU you'll also find that I've unlocked every street fight, mini-game, and arcade game in the Shenmue collection.

Link: https://mega.nz/folder/d49yQJjT#3EqMvuS_xHbRhouAGHVpMQ
MarianoRyu
Fancy Pants Admin

Re: Shenmue II – Save Games

Post by MarianoRyu »

Hello! Can I ask you how I would transfer these files to the VMU? They don't seem to have any particular format...
mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post by mkandersson1082 »

MarianoRyu wrote:Hello! Can I ask you how I would transfer these files to the VMU? They don't seem to have any particular format...
I am able to copy them directly on my console with DreamShell and they work fine. The file extensions or lack thereof don't seem to be an issue.
MarianoRyu
Fancy Pants Admin

Post by MarianoRyu »

I sorted it out - they are RAW data saves. Just needed the VMU Browser tool to convert them into .DCI or .VMS/.VMI format.

Thank you very much for the help and the saves!
mistamontiel
Shark Patrol
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Errythan except Tetris o.0

Post by mistamontiel »

http://katana.cyou still don't know usage of this site

I'm not able to DL saves to VMU not from PC that is, I do have DreamPi! But still not any site you can freely upload then to obtain from the Dreamcast