My Dreamcast YT channel and my DC trailer preservation project

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
LotusToken
shadow

My Dreamcast YT channel and my DC trailer preservation project

Post#1 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:41 am

Hello everyone. So for many years I have been running a small channel on YouTube dedicated to showcasing old, new, and upcoming Dreamcast Games. The format I used to use was a montage style which I never really liked. and for months I have been info gathering to start a preservation project of sorts and move my channel into what I always wanted it to be: The Nubmer 1 place to view ALL the Dreamcast game trailers that got COMMERCIAL releases(professionally factory made physical releases).

So far I have been chipping away, getting trailers downloaded, and ALL the info on devs and publishers to cite in the video descriptions.

My channel: LotusToken (same as my name here)

My twitter: @DCLotusToken

What I need from you guys is a bit of help rounding up trailer videos and dev/publisher info and release time periods. As I stated I have already done quite a bit on my own, just check my channel to see what games I have covered already.
DC enthusiast, Gamer, and game investor for new Dreamcast games

-contact me if you want to talk about having investment into your game!