Official Sega Saturn NetLink Guide

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Xiden
Developer

Re: Official Sega Saturn NetLink VOIP Guide - SaturnPi

Post#301 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:41 pm

itsthinkingstill wrote:might be available tomorrow, this will probably be one of my final matches for a few months

im free around 10pm central time if you are tomorrow. where will you be for a few months? (if you dont mind me asking)

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#302 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:34 pm

College again, so wont be able to port forward which also mean i wont be able to play a good bulk of the dc games :(. life will be lonley

MobiusX
undertow

Post#303 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:15 am

WANTED: Someone to test a connection with this weekend. Xiden and I have been able to connect for a bunch of games, but our connections consistently get dropped and are pretty laggy. Trying to figure out where the problem is coming from.

So, if you have had a smooth connection in the past, let's give it a try and see if we can get a clean game in.

Bring
dark night

Post#304 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:40 am

GGplay wrote:
Xiden wrote:linksys spa 1001 is only around 15 bucks btw. A cheaper option to the 3000

Yes but there is not a single one with a European Power Supply, you can buy the 3000 with a Power Supply included.

what does the 1001 need, 5v? i have a universal power supply but im not sure if it would match.

I Raise You http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unlocked-SPA1001-FXS-VoIP-Phone-Adapter-US-EU-Plug-SR1G/152386811104?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=451662525622&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

GGplay
rebel

Post#305 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:11 am

Thank you Bring. that didnt show up on my ebay because he does not send to me, i found one from Germany now, a little bit more expensive but its ok.

Bring
dark night

Re: RE: Re: Official Sega Saturn NetLink VOIP Guide - SaturnPi

Post#306 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:54 am

GGplay wrote:Thank you Bring. that didnt show up on my ebay because he does not send to me, i found one from Germany now, a little bit more expensive but its ok.

No problem, Let me know when you get setup

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#307 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:35 pm

Video of custom web browser 3.0 in action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYp_JOd8NUo

MobiusX
undertow

Post#308 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Anyone up for a match sometime soon? Rally, VO, Duke?

-drez01-
Tank Jr.

Post#309 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Just recieved my Netlink in the mail. Tested and works! All I need now is a game :D

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#310 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:06 pm