Free money for retro games or whatever

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
androiddreamcast
dirty sailor

Free money for retro games or whatever

Post#1 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:28 pm

Please don't ban me for for spamming i just want to share with you beautiful people this website I found out about recently . It's called swagbucks and it allows you to watch videos , complete surveys , shop online and earn points which can be redeemed for FREE amazon , paypal itunes giftcards and more. You can even shop online at places like amazon or best buy and earn money back when buying dremcast games or modern video games for you collection or you can just get some extra money to pay the bills or save it up for a rainy day . Seriously this isn't spam I'm just trying to be helpful . Please use my referral link.

[img]//app1-cdn2.sbx-cdn.com/content/pages/promote-and-earn/swagbucks-share-1500-v2.png[/img]

scaryred24
Sunday Shootout

Re: Free money for retro games or whatever

Post#2 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:54 pm

I made a account on there like 8 years ago and haven't touched it since. The site is too good to be true so it kind of falls into being spam.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $2623 ($699 with sales)
  • Games owned: 250
  • Games played: 146 (58%)
  • Hours on record: 1,948.2h

http://www.speedtest.net/result/7087109286Image

androiddreamcast
dirty sailor

Post#3 » Wed May 18, 2016 2:09 pm

scaryred24 wrote:I made a account on there like 8 years ago and haven't touched it since. The site is too good to be true so it kind of falls into being spam.

Lol it's not I haven't been using for 8 years I've used it since 2013 and its changed a lot since then. It really isn't spam look at my account on dctalk do my posts look like spam ?

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Wed May 18, 2016 10:50 pm

I actually got one of my VMU's from that site so it really isn't spam. That shit really works, you just have to put in the time to use it. It is kinda something I had to go out of my way to use so I stopped using it years ago, but it really actually 100% works.

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind

Post#5 » Fri May 20, 2016 3:35 am

Hmmm so when I created an account, and then tried to log in, it said "your account has been deactivated."

androiddreamcast
dirty sailor

Post#6 » Sat May 21, 2016 10:49 am

GameOverYeah wrote:Hmmm so when I created an account, and then tried to log in, it said "your account has been deactivated."

Have you tried resetting your password or creating an account on another email address