Super Sonic E-mails

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
hudsthinking1999
Feet of Fury

Super Sonic E-mails

Post#1 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:38 pm

Oh, hello, everybody, everybody!

Just to let you know, I LOVE Homestar Runner. It's, like, the best thing on the Internet. I would rather watch Homestar than almost anything. Especially the Strong Bad E-mails. Those are da BAERMB! So big of a BAERMB that I decided to make my own e-mail show: Super Sonic E-mooooorrrrrreeeeeaaaaaiiils! Oh, I mean: Super Sonic E-mails!

Yeah, it's pretty much an SBE-mails copy, and it's probably not gonna be as good, but I haven't really seen Strong Bad and Homestaw a lot lately, y'know? And Two More Eggs…um…is alright, but…eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh--

Oh, and I do not own these characters they belong to Sega, this is a fan thingumabob, blah blah blah and whatnot.

Basically what the series is going is Sonic checking his e-mail on his Dreamcast, with hilarious results. And…yeah. I don't have much ideas or questions for episodes yet…but hey, maybe you could e-mail Sonic yourself to get him started. Go and ask him a question. Then send him more questions. SEND HIM MORE QUESTIONS!

As usual, the animations will be made in PowerPoint. And if you don't have PowerPoint to view it, you could always download the free PowerPoint Viewer from Microsoft's website.

So, yeah. Bye!

E-mail him here: [email protected]
"Sonic was never good, and if you disagree, you can call the cops."

-Some plebs at IGN

leo5546
shadow

Re: Super Sonic E-mails

Post#2 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:57 am

er, good luck

hudsthinking1999
Feet of Fury

Re: Super Sonic E-mails