G.E.N.A.R: My friend's YouTube channel

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
hudsthinking1999
Feet of Fury

G.E.N.A.R: My friend's YouTube channel

Post#1 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:04 pm

Hello, Dreamcasters! One of my friends has a YouTube channel! And I don't!... :(

He mostly does gaming videos, and sometimes with guests. But other times, he does video blogs and reviews. He uploads a video either daily or once every two days. Who knows, you might start seeing me on the channel… (don't worry, I'll get to that later)

Since he doesn't have a game footage recorder or nothing "fancy" like that, the quality of the games he and his friends play is not the best. But you don't need high quality to enjoy a video, right? Well, maybe in some cases, but here, no.

Now, here's some news you guys will love…I might appear on the channel. Yeah! I might be doing a series on that channel called either "Flashbacks with Hud" or "Retro Replays with Hud". If you couldn't tell from the title, it's about me talking about stuff from the past. Since almost everything on the channel is about modern things, this series will bring more diversity to the channel and help it expand to anything retro.

His YouTube channel name is G.E.N.A.R. It stands for "Games, Entertainment, News and Reviews". Here's a direct link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvodEfmgCxlZklVc2KBDfRA

Thanks for reading,
hudsthinking1999 :mrgreen:
"Sonic was never good, and if you disagree, you can call the cops."

-Some plebs at IGN

Aleron Ives
Outrun

Re: G.E.N.A.R: My friend's YouTube channel

Post#2 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought it said "Gengar". :lol:
"Fear the HUnewearl."

hudsthinking1999
Feet of Fury

Re: G.E.N.A.R: My friend's YouTube channel

Post#3 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:53 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought it said "Gengar". :lol:

You probably weren't. :lol:

BTW, they do a series about The Simpsons: Hit & Run (PS2 version). Check it out if you like Crazy Taxi! :)
"Sonic was never good, and if you disagree, you can call the cops."

-Some plebs at IGN