List of bad games for dreamcast.

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
DC4EVER
rebel

Re: List of bad games for dreamcast.

Post#11 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:18 pm

I see Red Dog is mentioned in the other thread. What killed this game its freaking hard. If they would made the game more forgiving it would be up in the top 50. Multiplayer mode is great as well.

Dreamcastgaga
Roadster

Post#12 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:58 pm

segata sanshiro wrote:It's not about loving or hating... if a game is bad, you wouldn't even remember it.

Good point. After playing through Athlete Kings on the Saturn again recently though, it made me realise just how soulless Virtua Athlete is, especially compared to Sega's other sport offerings on the Dreamcast which all have distinct personalities.

ae.tc
Anarki

Post#13 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:32 pm

DC4EVER wrote:... The game i hate an i havent touched it since it came out is Fighting Force 2.

perfect example, steer clear of this one
• Sega Mega-Tech • SNK MVS • Sega Naomi 2 • Kaneko AX • Taito F3 ••

DC4EVER
rebel

Post#14 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:10 pm

ae.tc wrote:
DC4EVER wrote:... The game i hate an i havent touched it since it came out is Fighting Force 2.

perfect example, steer clear of this one

:cry: I was caught up in the advertising of this one. Was so ticked off when i rushed out to purchase it... :x I purchased my fair share of bad video games but this one for some reason which im pretty sure i dont want to revisit sticks in my head.