Sturmwind

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
SirNyan
dark night

Re: Sturmwind

Post#201 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:33 pm

The Bit Station will have pre-orders go live tomorrow (Dec. 23). I'll post an update here too when that happens. We have been in constant communication with Dragonbox and Duranik. The main reason Dragonbox went live first is because they are also located in Germany with Duranik. To my knowledge neither us (I'm one of the owners of The Bit Station) nor Dragonbox have the game on hand yet. If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them.
Looking for awesome Independent Dreamcast games? Visit The Bit Station at www.thebitstationgames.com!

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#202 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:24 am

awesome. i know ill be ordering it. along with some others!

SirNyan
dark night

Post#203 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:04 pm

Sturmwind pre-orders are now live! Here's a direct link to the listing: http://www.thebitstationgames.com/store ... p/77269373
Looking for awesome Independent Dreamcast games? Visit The Bit Station at www.thebitstationgames.com!

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#204 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:00 pm

got mine ordered along with some other stuff :)

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#205 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:55 pm

It was weird, like the link was up before the store page. But I did pre-order it (didn't want to risk running out waiting to get the plushie too), and a couple other indie games.

SirNyan
dark night

Post#206 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:34 am

Thanks to everyone that placed pre-orders up till now, we really do appreciate it! I'm working on a update concerning the status of the pre-orders right now. You should receive it in a newsletter within the next few days. We want to make sure everyone is informed about what's going on.

HCRAYERT504
undertow

Post#207 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:03 am

SirNyan wrote:Thanks to everyone that placed pre-orders up till now, we really do appreciate it! I'm working on a update concerning the status of the pre-orders right now. You should receive it in a newsletter within the next few days. We want to make sure everyone is informed about what's going on.

Mr. Chowder how do you pay for stuff on your website?

SirNyan
dark night

Post#208 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:07 am

HCRAYERT504 wrote:.
SirNyan wrote:Thanks to everyone that placed pre-orders up till now, we really do appreciate it! I'm working on a update concerning the status of the pre-orders right now. You should receive it in a newsletter within the next few days. We want to make sure everyone is informed about what's going on.

Mr. Chowder how do you pay for stuff on your website?

To be honest, I'm not really sure what your asking. Are you asking what payment methods we offer or what transaction processing company we use?

HCRAYERT504
undertow

Post#209 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:05 am

To be honest, I'm not really sure what your asking. Are you asking what payment methods we offer or what transaction processing company we use?[/quote]
Yes that is what I'm asking.

SirNyan
dark night

Post#210 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:08 am

HCRAYERT504 wrote:To be honest, I'm not really sure what your asking. Are you asking what payment methods we offer or what transaction processing company we use?

Yes that is what I'm asking.[/quote]

Sorry for the delayed reply, I haven't been on here in a couple weeks. Anyway, we accept most major credit cards, as well as PayPal. All payments are then processed through either PayPal or Stripe, both trusted and secure third party financial companies. Hope that helps!

Return to “Lounge”