Sturmwind

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Dreamcastgaga
Roadster

Sturmwind

Post#1 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:27 pm

So is anyone playing it? I decided to hold off after being burnt by the initial release of Lost Hope, but I would be interested in hearing any opinions. The graphics do look nice..

dark
Shark Patrol

Re: Sturmwind

Post#2 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:36 pm

I ordered it, so I will be playing it soon when it arrives. The graphics certainly look great and its literally been years in the making. I think I heard the developers who basically made this in their spare time, have fulltime jobs in the game industry. And from the people that have played review copies, I've heard that there is enough quality gameplay for it to be fun (unless you like bullet hell to the exclusion of all else).

Also keep in mind Last Hope was programmed and made by entirely different people, and of course, was designed for the neogeo hardware with the DC port being a no frills port.

Jinx
Doom

Post#3 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:27 am

[redacted]
Last edited by Jinx on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

noiseredux
Power Stone

Post#4 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:04 am

I asked for it for my bday, so we'll see in a couple weeks.

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#5 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Received an e-mail from redspotgames that my order is being processed, can't wait to finally have the final product in my hands! :)

AdamKoralik
Sunday Shootout

Post#6 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:09 pm

I got the limited edition (pre-ordered a couple years ago) and even added that plush to my order.

Going all out, I can't wait to get it and make a video of it.

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#7 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:13 pm

AdamKoralik wrote:I got the limited edition (pre-ordered a couple years ago) and even added that plush to my order.

Nice! Looking forward to it.

Can't wait to do a gameplay video of it myself :mrgreen:
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

noiseredux
Power Stone

Post#8 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:04 pm

that plush is damn tempting.

jalvarez82
MicroMidget

Post#9 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:58 pm

CD AGES wrote:
AdamKoralik wrote:I got the limited edition (pre-ordered a couple years ago) and even added that plush to my order.

Nice! Looking forward to it.

Same here!

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#10 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:15 am

did you already get a msg about it being ready/shipped & stuff? I too was one of the first to pre-order the LE but now when its finally out I still haven't heard anything
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Return to “Lounge”