"Kickstart" REDUX: Dark Matters

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
radtastic89
MegaDeath

Re: "Kickstart" REDUX: Dark Matters

Post by radtastic89 »

I still hope they got my payment. I didn't get any kind of email about it.
sega does what nintendon't

Alec1382
Vagabond
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake 3 Arena, Phantasy Star Online V2

Post by Alec1382 »

radtastic89 wrote:I still hope they got my payment. I didn't get any kind of email about it.

You could always check your credit card/bank statement. They should have charged you by now.
radtastic89
MegaDeath

Post by radtastic89 »

I remember using my ATM card because it took me to Amazon to pay for it. But I can't seem to find it in my transactions.

Alec1382
Vagabond
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake 3 Arena, Phantasy Star Online V2

Post by Alec1382 »

radtastic89 wrote:I remember using my ATM card because it took me to Amazon to pay for it. But I can't seem to find it in my transactions.

They gave you the option to pay with a Debit card? Strange, that's how I would have done it had they given me the option.

Anyway, I suppose the transaction could just be clearing security checks, but it's been a little long for that. I'd definitely ask the REDUX team if they've received any payment from you. Contact them from the Kickstarter page instead of the main website, because otherwise they'll just redirect you to the REDUX team.
radtastic89
MegaDeath

Post by radtastic89 »

Alright I finally heard back from the Redux team and it seems they did get my payment.