Jet Set Radio HD

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Alec1382
Vagabond
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake 3 Arena, Phantasy Star Online V2

Re: Jet Set Radio HD

Post by Alec1382 »

DCUltrapro wrote:nice to see this is happening, they still need to do Shenmue, PSO v2 and SOA but realistically that'll probably NEVER happen! Can't wait to pick this up and go through it all again this time for achievements! REZ HD was epic so hopefully this will be the same

They'll probably never re-release Shenmue because they know that if they do, everyone will go ape shit, thinking Shenmue 3 is coming. ;)
elmagicochrisg
Metallic
Dreamcast Games you play Online: None for the moment I'm afraid... lol

Post by elmagicochrisg »

Alec1382 wrote:They'll probably never re-release Shenmue because they know that if they do, everyone will go ape shit, thinking Shenmue 3 is coming. ;)

True that... :lol:

Anyways, I have it on Dreamcast. So I don't care about this one bit...

I'd much rather have them translate all those JPN only games. Like Eldorado Gate, Rent-a-hero No1, Frame Gride, Black Matrix, Sengoku Turb, SGGG, Napple Tale, etc etc...
Come, bow before your King!... Bow ya shits!...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new and sealed)
Alec1382
Vagabond
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake 3 Arena, Phantasy Star Online V2

Post by Alec1382 »

elmagicochrisg wrote:I'd much rather have them translate all those JPN only games. Like Eldorado Gate, Rent-a-hero No1, Frame Gride, Black Matrix, Sengoku Turb, SGGG, Napple Tale, etc etc...

That'd be cool. I figure as long as I can get it on the Dreamcast, I don't give a damn if it's on XBLA, PSN or Virtual Console, because the originals trump them by default. :D

Of course, what I can't do is read Japanese, so that'd be legitimately useful.
Neohound
Gold Lion

Jet Set Radio HD

Post by Neohound »

elmagicochrisg wrote:
Alec1382 wrote:They'll probably never re-release Shenmue because they know that if they do, everyone will go ape shit, thinking Shenmue 3 is coming. ;)

True that... :lol:

Anyways, I have it on Dreamcast. So I don't care about this one bit...

I'd much rather have them translate all those JPN only games. Like Eldorado Gate, Rent-a-hero No1, Frame Gride, Black Matrix, Sengoku Turb, SGGG, Napple Tale, etc etc...

I couldn't agree more. I have very little interest in paying for an HD version of a game I already own in ED !

Also, I've played Napple Tale and partly through Black Matrix on DC, but you're right, there are so many Japanese games I'd love to see get translated onto Live/PSN - far more worthwhile.
DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online
Quake 3 Arena

Post by DCUltrapro »

I will only pay for HD versions of the best games, random dodgy japanese dating sim games don't interest me at all, its just nice to have the mint titles on xbox so I can show them off and play them again and get rewarded for it. Like for instance REZ HD I'm in something like the top 100 worldwide people for some of my scores, or by now I may have dropped down to the top 500, same with Hydro Thunder Hurricane, Soul Calibur and a couple others, the only one I haven't got a high ranking on is Ikaruga, which although it is one of my fave games I'm not that great at it
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc
DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol
Quake 3 Arena

Post by DCUltrapro »

can't wait for JSR HD now, the achievements are awesome and most of all, I did EVERYTHING on that list for the dreamcast version! I can't wait to get this and play it on my big tv in 1080p

check out the article

http://www.examiner.com/article/jet-set ... f-graffiti

has anyone heard a release date yet for it?
radtastic89
MegaDeath

Post by radtastic89 »

Not yet but summer is almost over.
sega does what nintendon't

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol
Quake 3 Arena

Post by DCUltrapro »

I'm guessing they are simply waiting to see if they can get all of the songs included in the OST. though I really don't care about 1/2 songs. I'd rather they focused on making the game awesome, I HONESTLY can't wait to kick this games ass again, I just hope there is a leader board of some kind because I can't believe I have to jet every level again! be interesting to see what everyone else scores