What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
MisterTipp
rebel

Re: What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

Post#771 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:19 am

Dacenguy wrote:
MisterTipp wrote:Got a VGA cable, and a controller extender! Also a replacement fan, since mine is loud...

A new fan? Man, you folks are dedicated! I hope to be able to just replace parts of my old game systems. I especially need to fix my PSP and replace its memory stick slot.

Well, I more or less want to make sure it's not broken... And it is very very loud haha.

Not all parts are hard to change out. The fan is very simple, all it takes is removing the shell and it's right there. Replacing a memory slot on a PSP sounds way harder, and I think at that point that I'd scout ebay or something like that and try to get a new PSP altogether ;p

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Post#772 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:14 am

dont have yet but ordered 4x4 Evo and Max Pool.. should be in by tuesday or wed latest..

probably paid a few bucks too much each but they werent in the local retro shop and I didnt want to wait..

impatient customers = big wins for amazon and fleaBay... :lol:

8-)

Macabre
Feet of Fury

Post#773 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:39 pm

Been a while mates!

I've just recently found a (new-in-box) treamcast clear VMU replacement casing. I'm stuck, not sure if I want to do another pretty light mod or just keep it sealed.
PSO Dreamcast BBA ftw @ Dreamcast-Talk.com
~ Macabre! Redria HUcast
~ Lust Purplenum RAcaseal
~Sega Trade List!~
vid's coming soon~

Farmhouse
lithium

Post#774 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:11 am

Bought off ebay: Japanese Seaman CIB w/ Mic $27 CDN Including shipping. (Just ordered, hasn't arrived yet)

Bought from a private seller: Dreamcast (controller ports not working), A candy red Dreeamcast controller, a black Sega Sports controller, 2 VMU's (one red), a jump pack (guessing vibration), DOA2 Complete... AND all the resisters/fuses to repair the controller ports (dude was gonna fix it, but never did)... $40 CDN :shock:

^ Had my sister pick it up for me, she lived near the seller. I'll have it in a couple weeks... Bringing my Dreamcast count up to three. :D

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#775 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:03 am

Just ordered pier solar for my dreamcast. Been wanting that for a while.

PIXEL8
noob

Post#776 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:39 am

I got a Sega brand VGA Box for $75. Tested it out last night. Looks great. Played Capcom vs SNK and Marvel vs Capcom. VGA looks nice even on an HDTV.

OGDCFAN99
Arabian Night

Post#777 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:21 pm

HuntrRose wrote:since the BBA I got a mouse and a Q3A.. Im now beginning the first tentative steps toward hopefully getting online with it..

Cant wait to play you on fraggin friday!. My name on Q3A is "BTC"

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Post#778 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:33 pm

looking forward to it!

my 4x4evo came in and I expect the max pool tomorrow so ill be figuring those out this weekend too..

I still havent burned the patcher for PSO v2 yet tho.. soon....

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#779 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Pick up these tonight! There are mint. Pretty excited for xtreme racer 2.
Attachments
14751120005171354722640.jpg

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#780 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:07 am

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 is awesome. I just wish it had multi-player like the first game.