What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
jalvarez82
MicroMidget

Re: What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

Post#1031 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:31 pm

I broke down and bought myself another Ikaruga for my collection. I just happened to find a sealed copy on eBay for a great deal on my search. I regretted selling my first copy so much. It just didn't feel right without her. :D

I also was able to pick up a blank GDR disc the other day as well.

Padre
photon blast

Post#1032 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:59 pm

20170427_154618.jpg
You know you're off the DC deep end when you get a dolphin vmu, haha :lol: I got lucky on this Ebay find ($24.90 including shipping!), it showed up today and so I'm showin' it off, lol :)

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#1033 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Very nice. I was given a dreamcast that does t read discs. Thinking about a usb from for it

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind

Post#1034 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:26 am

Gary_b wrote:In NBA Jams you can block 3pt shots from under the basket and not get goal tending called if you jump toward the shooter, but if you jump strait up and grab the ball two handed they call goal tending on you. its weird!

Yeah it's weird. I wonder if it's intentional.

DreamcastUK
brutal

Post#1035 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:05 am

Picked up Crazy Taxi for 40p and inside the case was also Plasma Sword :)
Online Games: PSO | Quake III Arena | Toy Racer | 4x4 Evo | Starlancer | Planet Ring | Maximum Pool

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor

sonikkublue
rebel

Post#1036 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:15 am

While this isn't recent anymore (happened a week or two prior), I did finally get a legitimate copy of Sonic Adventure. Trying to replace all my burned stuff with actual copies, although some of that will probably be on the waiting list for a very good while (how 'bout that Cannon Spike then).

Padre wrote:20170427_154618.jpgYou know you're off the DC deep end when you get a dolphin vmu, haha :lol: I got lucky on this Ebay find ($24.90 including shipping!), it showed up today and so I'm showin' it off, lol :)

I knew specially designed VMUs existed (if I'm not mistaken, there's a pretty swank looking Genesis/Mega Drive styled one), but dolphins? That's a bit new to me.

Strik3r91
letterbomb

Post#1037 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:47 pm

BananaXX wrote:
Strik3r91 wrote:
BananaXX wrote:I just picked up a Sega branded Jump Pack and microphone for ~$11 at my local store, much better than the cost of tracking down a microphone on eBay anymore. Was disappointed to find out PSO doesn't support the Jump Pack though...

Yes it does support.

Is it an in-game option you enable?

yes you enable this in settings.
From love, with Russia :)

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#1038 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:42 pm

I got a few games (Stupid Invaders, Illbleed, Frogger 2) and an SD card reader. I think I need to burn another CD of Dreamshell for it.

dave_van_damn
Graffiti Grind

Post#1039 » Sat May 06, 2017 7:27 am

Escape 2042 and Alice Dreams Adventure!
Attachments
dc.jpg
aka DavidHK on DC games.

Raen
Toy Commander

Post#1040 » Sat May 06, 2017 8:04 am

I got this 8-)
Attachments
06052017064.jpg