Driving Strikers Now Available For Pre-Order

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
DCGX
Vagabond

Re: Driving Strikers Now Available For Pre-Order

Post by DCGX »

Sonic1994DC wrote:It looks like the physical edition of Driving Strikers is finally here! I expect it will ship out soon

B0F56F0A-CDF1-41B2-AE16-BCD3C0A50029.jpeg
Yay I hope so! I got an email from WAVE this morning about my order that included the digital download, but under the physical version it says backordered. I ordered right when it went up for preorder, so I hope it's on the way.
fafadou
Gold Lion

Post by fafadou »

I received my digital dreamcast copy too with the manual in pdf format.

I guess the copies are coming :)
galaxygod
core

Post by galaxygod »

I got the email today with a link to my digital code! I feel bad for anyone without a wave account who waited over a month to get their download code, hopefully we see more people playing now too with the discs going out finally! the launch so far seems really disorganized
Jako
Sunday Shootout
Dreamcast Games you play Online: ChuChuRocket
Planet Ring
Quake 3
Maximum Pool
PSO v2
Next Tetris
4x4 Evo
Starlancer...

Post by Jako »

Upsss, a very big big fail from my part, Im silly enough to forget that the disc comes from UK. The tax of the brexit will be more expensive than the disc!!!! :-(

I prefer to give it like a present to someone from UK. Really, a had to censor the UK purchases because the taxes applied on a chip, a music CD... Are bigger than the price of the disc and the delivery!!!

+ the mess of royal mail, missing packets and lack of information and attention.

A Russian roulette is less painful that a delivery from UK.

Sorry, I love UK, I was so drunk in London and was the best party of my life, brit people are cool and knows how to enjoy the life... I have a flag of UK on my cap, my car, on pictures of my house... But brexit is unfair and sux a bit. Sorry :-(

Who wants a copy of Driving Strikers and lives in UK?

Edit: Email sent to Wave Game Studios asking if I can change the address. I hope that they can :-)
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!
fafadou
Gold Lion

Post by fafadou »

For now i never had taxes with wave games.
Sonic1994DC
Carnage
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO Ver.2, Quake 3, Maximum Pool, The Next Tetris Online, Worms World Party, Alien Front Online

Post by Sonic1994DC »

galaxygod wrote:I got the email today with a link to my digital code! I feel bad for anyone without a wave account who waited over a month to get their download code, hopefully we see more people playing now too with the discs going out finally! the launch so far seems really disorganized
I have a Wave account and was able to download the game from the site. I did buy the physical version but have not got an email yet from them (I hope I get one soon), I bought it the first day when the pre-orders went live. I will say the launch was disorganized
fafadou
Gold Lion

Post by fafadou »

Check your spam maybe.
Sonic1994DC
Carnage
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO Ver.2, Quake 3, Maximum Pool, The Next Tetris Online, Worms World Party, Alien Front Online

Post by Sonic1994DC »

fafadou wrote:Check your spam maybe.
I checked and there was nothing
redjeff76
Anarki

Post by redjeff76 »

I just went to the Wave website and downloaded the Driving Strikers Digital Download and as soon as I paid for it I was given a receipt with an instant download link right on it. So if you guys end up buying the Digital Edition you will be able to download it right then and there ---> NO WAIT

I made a free account with Wave prior to purchase and now it saves the games I buy in my account also. You can download/re-download your purchased games up to 3 times through the website.
Jako
Sunday Shootout
Dreamcast Games you play Online: ChuChuRocket
Planet Ring
Quake 3
Maximum Pool
PSO v2
Next Tetris
4x4 Evo
Starlancer...

Post by Jako »

fafadou wrote:For now i never had taxes with wave games.
Nice!!! It gives to me some hopes :-)

Nice chance to say to you Thanks again for the Crazy Taxy Bad Religion versión. To me is one of the most important isos that I have on the Dreamcast. The perfect mix. :-)
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!