Which controller do you use with Dreamcast most of all?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Stu1872
undertow

Re: Which controller do you use with Dreamcast most of all?

Post by Stu1872 »

Currently using an 8BitDo Pro2 controller with a Blueretro core and 2 port adapter.
Maztr_0n
fire
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Nothing Just Yet... But Likely 4x4 Evo will be First!

Post by Maztr_0n »

i mainly still play many games via FlyCast on my laptop as i'm slowly but surely getting a collection going so oddly i mainly used a logitech controller.

BUT i did get myself a nice See Through Blue OEM controller! First time i used it was with the generator demo of Sonic Adventure (and i suck at the game BUT) it was a blast! controller is nicer than i expected, in fact the only thing i didn't think was above expectations was the face buttons (could just be age though and they're still quite nice), i'd hope to get more controllers like the Fishing Rod, Keyboard + Mouse, Arcade Stick and perhaps maybe the wheel and those madcats controllers with 6 face buttons.
||| She/It ||| Another 365 days to completely waste..! |||
K.Kertsman
rebel

Post by K.Kertsman »

What about wingman sd by Brooke would that have the SAME thing or possibly not

wingman sd not good for analog controls

for example in daytona 2001jp low values are not readed, so is *impossible* to light steer the wheel for some fine cornering (first long turn on dinosaur canyon + hard tyres + lighting = hell)
vFxMz
shadow

Post by vFxMz »

Wanna absolutely keep the original for collection, but i'm looking in something different and i still can't make a choice honestly
Spec
lithium

Post by Spec »

PS4 Controller Via Wingman Converter SD. I can pretty much synch any controller to it with that adapter but it feels so much better with the PS4 controller.
MrKaos
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Soon most

Post by MrKaos »

OEM for that authentic experience. Playing with anything else just doesn’t feel right.
Lena
Fancy Pants Admin
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Ooga Booga

Post by Lena »

The keyconn also suffers from drop-out periodically when playing fps like quake.
Vanderiet
Fancy Pants Admin

Post by Vanderiet »

The most used and perfect DC system combo: Sega Arcade Stick + Beer Can
nextlie
rebel
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online v2

Post by nextlie »

I use the original one almost all the time, but with fighting and shmups I use the Arcade stick I made
AyeYoYoYOOO
Anarki

Post by AyeYoYoYOOO »

Qanba Obsidian via Brook Wingman SD (fighting games, beat em ups, metal slug 6, dolphin blue, shmups, etc)