Jewel cases and carrying cases for consoles

Talk about Sega's other Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind

Jewel cases and carrying cases for consoles

Post#1 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:17 am

Greetings

Sorry for the dumb question, guys, but there are two things I am looking for. One is jewel cases. I have some scratched up cases for Dreamcast games and I want to replace them with some nice shiny new ones. I don't know where can I buy these separately from any games?

Also I would like to know where I can get some carrying cases for my Genesis, Saturn, and Dreamcast? The last one is rather common on ebay but also quite expensive. And the first two are hard to find at any price. I am sure you Sega fans will know where to look.

Sorry again

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind

Re: Jewel cases and carrying cases for consoles

Post#2 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:41 am

Oh and I am also looking for a S-video cable for Sega Saturn. I don't mind if it's third party as long as it's good quality.

grimmythereaper
photon blast

Post#3 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:33 am

the cases i uselly get from best buy or wal mart. the s video cable im sure you can snag one from amazon :)
they call me Hadoken because im down right fierce

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:48 pm

Yeah. Saturn Svideo cables of any type were tough to find and were a hot commodity for the scene so they were expensive. It wasn't about unitl a year or two ago that Retro Bit started mass producing their own hybrid AV/S-Videos cables for Saturn. They are pretty decent quality and fairly cheap.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news