Petition to bring back OG Xbox LIve

Talk about Xbox Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

SaveOriginalXBL
noob

Petition to bring back OG Xbox LIve

Post#1 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:42 am

This is my petition i have been and will stay dedicated to getting the original xbox live server back online!

I have support from: APACHE N4SIR (The last halo 2 player on original xbox live) and i have contacted a Microsoft executive and the reply was this:

"If enough support can be shown then the matter can be taken under further consideration."

please if you feel strongly as i do about this thgen sign it and spread the word

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Re: Petition to bring back OG Xbox LIve

Post#2 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:52 pm

SaveOriginalXBL wrote:

This is my petition i have been and will stay dedicated to getting the original xbox live server back online!

I have support from: APACHE N4SIR (The last halo 2 player on original xbox live) and i have contacted a Microsoft executive and the reply was this:

"If enough support can be shown then the matter can be taken under further consideration."

please if you feel strongly as i do about this thgen sign it and spread the word

While I can appreciate that I could start playing MechAssault Lone Wolf again online, if the Xbox One fiasco has proved anything it is that Microsoft does not care what its consumers want. Truth be told, it wouldn't make fiscal sense for them to start them up either for the simple fact a very limited number of people would use the service they would need to maintain and im sure it wouldn't equate.

If they wanted to make this part of their fanbase happy, they would release the source code of the original servers so that the public could host their own. That would be some part of goodwill. I believe Microsoft wants you to forget there was an original Xbox.

Wulffee
letterbomb

Re: Petition to bring back OG Xbox LIve

Post#3 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:25 pm

if the Xbox One fiasco has proved anything it is that Microsoft does not care what its consumers want.

/thread