Goooooooodbye

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Radkin
PSOaholic

Goooooooodbye

Post#1 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:58 pm

I am resigning from Dreamcast-Talk. I'm just too old for the nonsense and don't have the time or the CARE. This place is not what it used to be and makes me very sad. To be blunt/honest, I can't stand the community anymore. A lot of the members here are rude, juvenile, uneducated, are negative or just flat out have a bad attitude. Who needs that in their life? Then there are others who just simply can't grow up and adult, so and so forth. I'm not going to be formal about this or waste much time on this. I can't keep p with all the stupidity in the first place. I simply don't have the time. I'll stick to the group I kindled with when I began, they have become like family to me and will always be great people in my book (you know who you are). This is becoming a dying forum and there is usually not anything notably of significance. I don't enjoy it anymore and it just feels like a waste of time. I was hoping to see things last a little longer and how everything would turn out but I don't feel it's worth it. My attention is on my career and my family.

Impulse, I deeply apologize for this short notice. Thank you for teaming up with me and well just everything. Thank you for the many many years of friendship, laughs, education and again just everything. I will keep i at that for now.

I am grateful to many people and hope they lead a good future. I believe my forum adventures end here however.

I wish I still loved DC-Talk and it was like 5 years ago. All good things eventually come to end and this is one of those things. I've just had it up to here with the nonsense. None of it is needed. Just done and not wasting anymore time. I will miss the place for what it was. It was like a home to me at one point.

Goodbye.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Re: Goooooooodbye

Post#2 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:04 am

I hope it's not cause of the joke I made yesterday...
You will be missed
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#3 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:21 am

mazonemayu wrote:I hope it's not cause of the joke I made yesterday...
You will be missed

No, no, no. Nothing to do with that at all. I've been feeling this way a long time. I just don't find it enjoyable anymore. It's been on my mind for awhile.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#4 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:36 am

Unfortunately during the Dreamcast-Talk hey-day I did not know if it's existence, so I came quite late to the party. But I must admit that in my few years here on the boards I also noticed a decline in quality here on the boards, which is a shame.

Luckily it's quite easy as an user to sensor/auto ignore selected members, so that their posts don't show up when reading. So that can make it a bit more bearable. (click on the profile button of the member you like to mute, followed by clicking on "add foe").

Anyway, I wish you the best fellow Dreamcast enthousiast!

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#5 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:53 am

Exactly. Thank you for understanding. Wish you could have joined us sooner, Wombat.

I told Impulse I don't mind peaking in once in a while as a member just to monitor any games to be released. I'll never give up my Dreamcast, it was my baby before I had an actual kid. Lol. As far as admin rights go, I am breaking free

Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Post#6 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 am

Good bye Radkin.
- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#7 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:39 am

I'm sorry to hear this Radkin. I personally just avoid "forum drama". I'm just here to have fun talking about the Dreamcast even though some people seem to enjoy starting arguments. I hope we'll still see you in some of the online games. :)
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#8 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:50 am

Yes, see you online!

Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

WildCard
Beats of Rage

Post#9 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:59 am

Best of luck. Hope to see you around from time to time.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#10 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:07 am

pcwzrd13 wrote:I'm sorry to hear this Radkin. I personally just avoid "forum drama". I'm just here to have fun talking about the Dreamcast even though some people seem to enjoy starting arguments. I hope we'll still see you in some of the online games. :)

It's different for admins & mods, we sorta have to keep everything in order here & I read a lot of posts or topics that are like: wtf is this shit, so yes it can be a bit too much at times... :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Return to “Off Topic”