take action against animal experiment and torture !

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

cabou
letterbomb

take action against animal experiment and torture !

Post#1 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:27 pm

check this and share it ! people must know ! :x

http://www.peta.org/features/uw-madison ... hotos.aspx

this poor cat is saldy not the only one... there are thousands over all the labs, as well as dogs, monkeys etc...

check the related articles and awake the conscience of maximum number of people

everynewday84
Nemesis

Re: take action against animal experiment and torture !

Post#2 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:16 pm

This is bullshit. I've been advocating for animals rights for almost a decade now.

cabou
letterbomb

Post#3 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:42 pm

what do you mean ?

Vampyre Mike
Roadster

Post#4 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:02 pm

cabou wrote:check this and share it ! people must know ! :x

http://www.peta.org/features/uw-madison ... hotos.aspx

this poor cat is saldy not the only one... there are thousands over all the labs, as well as dogs, monkeys etc...

check the related articles and awake the conscience of maximum number of people

My wife is a veterinary technician and has also been a vegetarian for a long time. (like 13 years or so I believe). I myself just knocked all my meat out besides fish/sea life.

We are big animal lovers, I hope someday there is some kind of better legislation or anything to treat them better.

Not looking for an argument or debate here, just my two cents. I don't have the heart to click your link Cabou. I have seen too many horrible things involving animals during my life time that still sit in my mind and rear there head on occasion. = (

cabou
letterbomb

Post#5 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:43 pm

I understand Vampyre Mike, If you don't feel like seeing them, do not !

personnally I'm not specially a "sensitive" person, but these images of this poor submissive cat with all that hardware implanted brought me tears of mixed sadness and anger emotion...

Now, since I saw them, these images haunt me! I knew that kind of experiments exist, but I could not imagine that the torture could last days and days...

What kind of humans are we ? sometimes I really wish human being would be eradicated from earth ! all we are able of is destruction and pain. life on earth does NOT need us ! we are the worst plague our planet had ever known !

realize that if we are the only planet of the universe which carry life, the tremendous waste we are doing.

side note: It's funny that you talk about your vegeterian wife and yourself knocking out meat.
fortuitously I'm doing the same as you since few months: a kind of "belated recognition" that having a piece of meat in my dish, implies 60 billion animal slaughter each year ! (with massive abuse beforehand)
further more this number is rapidly increasing since now China and Asia is largely accessing to Mc Donald's ! this is human being progress !

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#6 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:08 am

been a vegetarian for over 15 years too, never got why they always have to use animals, when all jails are full...
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Vampyre Mike
Roadster

Post#7 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:38 am

mazonemayu wrote:been a vegetarian for over 15 years too, never got why they always have to use animals, when all jails are full...

HAHA! amazing :mrgreen:

FightingVipers
BFG-10K

Post#8 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:59 am

mazonemayu, i agree with you.
I also was sickened by those images, i am a great animal lover, i grew up
around german shepards and 2 of the most beautiful cats i will ever know.
I now have birds, i have a cockatiel and a ring knecked dove, i never realised birds could be so affectionate especially the dove, she is free in the house and is so gentle with my 2 young sons, they are always picking her up and she never pecks or does anything, just deals with it.
The cockatiel is the same hes very soft and loving, will spend hours on my shoulder goes anywhere i go.
No animal should be mistreated not even in the name of science, those people who did that to that cat should have the same done to them, see if they like it.
It turns my stomach to think what that poor cat was subjected too.

cabou
letterbomb

Post#9 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:33 pm

FightingVipers wrote:No animal should be mistreated not even in the name of science, those people who did that to that cat should have the same done to them, see if they like it.
It turns my stomach to think what that poor cat was subjected too.

the worst is that these "scientific" experiments lead to nothing for 99.99% of them.

these cats (and other animals) are sacrificated after being tortured days and weeks for nothing!

I think that these people do this job mainly because they are perverse and of course because they get paid for that...

I vomit humans when I see that... :x

Raen
Toy Commander

Post#10 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:51 pm

everynewday84 wrote:This is bullshit. I've been advocating for animals rights for almost a decade now.
cabou wrote:what do you mean ?

I think that he means that PETA is no good:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrepXH4vVuk[/youtube]