Anyone got problems with wave game studios?

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.
GatOber
noob

Anyone got problems with wave game studios?

Post by GatOber »

Got an order with this guys, never arrived and i tried every single contact info, no response whatsoever :(, so if someone got in the past problems with this publisher and make it trough any advice or info is appreciated :(.

Holsten
stalker

Re: Anyone got problems with wave game studios?

Post by Holsten »

had the same problem. i cut my losses and moved on.
Holsten knallt am dollsten.

sgmx
Doom

Post by sgmx »

Try on twitter ..

galaxygod
blackout!

Post by galaxygod »

I’ve seen a lot of people with problems contacting them and not getting their orders over the last year, last July they advertised one more free demo disc for 2023 and I assume a couple hundred people sent them 5 dollars for shipping, it’s almost a year later now and wave hasn’t said anything about it since November, Harlequest created their own publishing company now so what does wave even have coming up? Seems on the surface that they aren’t doing so well or aren’t interested in being a publisher anymore

DCGX
Metallic

Post by DCGX »

It's sad to hear this. I pre-ordered 'Postal' direct through them (with the two demo discs), and it arrived just after release. I wonder what's going on. I know it's a small operation.

ateam
DC-Talk Addict

Post by ateam »

WAVE appears to be more-or-less dead at this point. Not to disparage Dan at all, but his focus seems primarily, if not entirely, on Debug Magazine these days.
Find me on...

DreamcastForever.com
GitHub
Reddit
SegaXtreme
Twitter
YouTube
• Discord: derek.ateam