Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Jinx
Doom

Re: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn

Post#2 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:56 am

[redacted]
Last edited by Jinx on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#3 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Jinx wrote:I honestly thought they had scrapped that game. :oops:

I may end up picking it up if PSO2 doesn't hurry up and come to NA. Sick of waiting... :|

Um, don't get your hopes up.....lol. I honestly wasn't impressed with it. It's not something I'd be able to play very often. You could just download it and then put the english patch on it until it comes out.

Yeah the FF14 beta just ended and Saturday 5am is early access. It's $13 a month of course but this is something I'd play every day.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Jinx
Doom

Post#4 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:04 pm

[redacted]
Last edited by Jinx on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Post#5 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:39 am

I will defintiely be on Launch night. I played a good number of hours on the beta, I hope that everything past lvl 20 is more interesting. Im most interested in proper dungeons more than anything else. I setup a facebook group for a launch "party" here: https://www.facebook.com/events/162497630604553/

And my benchmark video:

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#6 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:33 pm

I'm looking forward to dungeons without a doubt. I'm pretty sad though. I woke up at 5am today for early access but Square Enix still hasn't fixed the code issue with PS3 thus I am unable to get on. On a good note because of the issue they reimbursed everyone their money for the game.

The only reason I was doing PS3 is because I use my boyfriends being I stay with him on the weekends and then he's next to me gaming on his computer. I didn't have a gaming computer until two hours ago. XD All I have is my laptop which is pretty powerful and runs games great but I don't like traveling with it, especially since it was all I had.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#7 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:35 pm

I can't view the Facebook link. I'm guessing it's because we have to be friends.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Post#8 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Radkin wrote:I can't view the Facebook link. I'm guessing it's because we have to be friends.

lol well you can add me if you want

https://www.facebook.com/bngames.basicallynothing

Finally got in on the early access, the official release day is going to be a joke. Ill have my first quicklook (With a number of complaints) up shortly too.

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#9 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Square Enix just sent me a customer service e=mail and I answered EVERY question as "Very Dissatisfied" and in the final section where you leave a comment I basically told them they were of no help and keep sending me the same code everyday that does not work. On the bright side apparently they reimbursed everyone their $100 for the game for screwing up.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Post#10 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Radkin wrote:Square Enix just sent me a customer service e=mail and I answered EVERY question as "Very Dissatisfied" and in the final section where you leave a comment I basically told them they were of no help and keep sending me the same code everyday that does not work. On the bright side apparently they reimbursed everyone their $100 for the game for screwing up.

SE shipped my brothers collectors edition to the wrong address which was sent back to Se by the post office. he is livid. And so much for having a launch party when you cant get in. SE really screwed this one up, it had so much potential. 4 Beta test phases and all we get is "World is Full" messages and other random errors.

I was lucky enough to get on the early access for about an hour, you can hear my complaints: